PDA

View Full Version : Where can "I" find a Donzi bikini?

Jamesbon
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
A female friend of mine is seeking a Donzi bikini. Where can she find such a thing?

smokediver
03-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Gee Nate ! on the Donzi marine website ! they have been up and running for years !!

SilverBack
03-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Does the Doc have those??

Jamesbon
03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks Smoke. :bonk: My browser must be preventing me from delving deeply into their website. Maybe they should "de-tune" it a bit for some of us. I'll try from work on the ol'IBM laptop, she may be a bit more up to date than my cryptic Compaq still runnin Windows 2000 PRO. :wink:

Had the same thought 502. E-mailed the good Dr. earlier...

Thanks Guys!

Smoke,
Are you doing the Okeechobee thing with us?

Dr. Dan
03-10-2008, 07:44 PM
:smash:Nate, got your message, I'm gonna give you a call.

Doc of Creative Ware of Less is More :eek!:

Dr. Dan
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM
:angel:Call Me Nate:cool:

I left a message with the Number...

Doc :doh:

The Hedgehog
03-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Does the Doc have those??

Word has it that you are also looking for a Donzi posing strap with a ZX on it!:eek!:

boxy
03-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Word has it that you are also looking for a Donzi strap on!:eek!:

Hey there HedgeHog, you keep that part of your business to yourself ... :eek!::eek!::eek!: :D

SilverBack
03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Word has it that you are also looking for a Donzi posing strap with a ZX on it!:eek!:

I have no knowledge of what you are talking about!! I don't even know what that is!! I am pretty sure that I DON'T want to know either!!

The Hedgehog
03-11-2008, 08:26 AM
I have no knowledge of what you are talking about!! I don't even know what that is!! I am pretty sure that I DON'T want to know either!!

One of those thong like things a body builder wears:hangum:

But I did not really have to tell you that!

SilverBack
03-11-2008, 08:34 AM
One of those thong like things a body builder wears:hangum:

But I did not really have to tell you that!

Look BGZX...I am 6'2" and weigh 335lbs...I don't need anything that has to do with body building!!!!! Maybe one of those cool sumu things would work thought.

Hey ...if you have time to post about me wearing something that would make you regret ever gaining your sense of sight..you have time to tell us about your project!!

Jamesbon
03-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Am I missing something here? When you go to Donzimarine.com and into the "ZShop" it says "coming soon..."

I swear, it's like pulling teeth trying to get something simple done...:smash:

SilverBack
03-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Am I missing something here? When you go to Donzimarine.com and into the "ZShop" it says "coming soon..."

I swear, it's like pulling teeth trying to get something simple done...:smash:

JamesBon

I think he was just kidding! They have been saying that the Z shop is going to open any time for some time now from what I gather. To my knowledge..it still is not open on the website. I have heard that you can call Donzi Marine and order stuff over the phone but I really don't know.

The Hedgehog
03-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Look BGZX...I am 6'2" and weigh 335lbs...I don't need anything that has to do with body building!!!!! Maybe one of those cool sumu things would work thought.

Hey ...if you have time to post about me wearing something that would make you regret ever gaining your sense of sight..you have time to tell us about your project!!

I guess that it was just a rumor that you were going to do a pose down when you unvailed the 25ZX for the first time!

Hmmm. My boat, I am trying to figure that one out as well. Still waiting on it to go to the dyno. He had to do some custom fab work on my rails because I did not have that cool Gorilla setup. My engine builder is a small shop and ususally does a few at once. I am thinking it should go soon as I hold the final check:wink:

Tidbart
03-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Nate,

Talk to Dr. Dan.

I believe Smoke was being a little facitious about the Donzi Marine website.:wink:

B

Did you book your hotel rooms yet????

The Hedgehog
03-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Hey there HedgeHog, you keep that part of your business to yourself ... :eek!::eek!::eek!: :D

How did you change posing strap to strap on?:doh:

It was all good clean fun until that surfaced:shocking: But now that you mentioned it:pimptwo::censored: Hmmm!

Jamesbon
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Ahhh, now I understand. I wasn't aware that the "Z Shop" has been "coming soon" for quite some time.

It's all good.

Spoke with the good Dr. today. He is a solution provider :)

boxy
03-12-2008, 07:44 AM
How did you change posing strap to strap on?:doh:
It was all good clean fun until that surfaced:shocking: But now that you mentioned it:pimptwo::censored: Hmmm!
The better question is how did you miss it for 8 hours :D :D
It was confusion by subtraction.

Last Tango
03-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Through Dr. Dan, I bought an absolutely fetching Donzi thong Bikini for Aye Candy and she proudly "displays" it on outings.

smokediver
03-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i was beeing a smart alec ... sorry Nate :nilly:

fasttrucker
03-13-2008, 01:58 PM
Please post pictures here!

Madcow
03-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Please post pictures here!
:eek: