PDA

View Full Version : You like beer you will like this!!!

MOP
03-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I thought this was the cutest prayer I have seen in a long time!

Green Hornet
03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
That was good stuff! Thanks

"Beer is proof that the good Lord loves us and He wants us all to be happy"
Ben Franklin

brwn234
03-10-2008, 12:31 PM
MOP, is that in Ambergris Caye in Belize? I saw the same thing there in June on my honeymoon. It was in a bar on the edge of town.

MOP
03-10-2008, 03:35 PM
MOP, is that in Ambergris Caye in Belize? I saw the same thing there in June on my honeymoon. It was in a bar on the edge of town.

Could be was sent by one of my cronies!

glashole
03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
"cause of and solution to all of lifes problems"
Homer Simpson

vonkamp
03-10-2008, 06:23 PM
This is one of my favorites from Cheers!

Cliff Clavin (John Ratzenberger) explains the "buffalo theory" to his drinking buddy Norm (George Wendt):

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But, naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

The Hedgehog
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I just got a beer making kit from Midwestern Brewing! I want to work my way up to kegging Lager.

Beer is great.