PDA

View Full Version : Dual foot throttle

Surfer
03-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I have an In Control 202FTL dual foot throttle that I decided not use. Its slightly used, in real good condition with cables.
It looks like it sells for $400.00 new.
I'd like to get $75.00 Thanks

Donzi Racer
03-06-2008, 07:59 PM
I have an In Control 202FTL dual foot throttle that I decided not use. Its slightly used, in real good condition with cables.
It looks like it sells for $400.00 new.
I'd like to get $75.00 Thanks

It sounds interesting but it is probably like the guy that has to ask how good is the gas mileage. If you have to ask, you cannot use one! Seriously can you give me an idea of what the dual part means? I have been wanting a foot throttle for the 66 barrel back. I cannot seem to get to the throttle quick enough to bring it back down to a dull roar once it starts its wibbly wobbly dancing thru the air, some people call it chine walking, I have other names for it. ha ha I have serious interest if you can email me a pic or tell me where I can see one installed. Thanks, Tom mishunaire@aol.com

Surfer
03-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Tom, the picture is of a new one, the one I have has a brushed metal foot, not painted. The dual part allows you to control 2 engines (rev. each independantly) but the pedel can function as one, as both sides combine.
Thanks Rich

Donzi Racer
03-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Tom, the picture is of a new one, the one I have has a brushed metal foot, not painted. The dual part allows you to control 2 engines (rev. each independantly) but the pedel can function as one, as both sides combine.
Thanks Rich

Rich, that is neat, what would I need to connect it to the carb or? Would you still be able to use the dual controls on the throttle island in the boat? I want the thing, let me know what to do about payment. I imagine if I don't ask for a better price on an already bargain, you would include shipping? Thanks,Tom