PDA

View Full Version : Benchseat Hornet Wiring pictures UPDATE

Scott Pearson
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Here is more pictures of the Hornet. Matty and I worked on the wiring all weekend. We have it about 90% done. Just a few more looms and such to add. This boat is really comming out awsome!

RedDog
03-03-2008, 07:17 PM
sure looks pretty but it makes my head hurt to think about trying that myself! I'm impressed. Hope to see the finished product sometime. When do you think the launch will be?

Scott Pearson
03-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Pushing to have it done for our 13th annual Lake George Spring Dust-Off. Still alot of work to be done:smash:

BlownCrewCab
03-03-2008, 07:58 PM
sure looks pretty but it makes my head hurt to think about trying that myself! I'm impressed. Hope to see the finished product sometime. When do you think the launch will be?

RedDog, Are going to be rewiring your boat? Have any doubts about the outcome? I'd Gladly help you out. I Love wiring and stuff like that. (I Hear your getting older now) But really, If you need to do wiring, Glassing, Painting, Modifying, whatever, I'm right up the road and absolutly would help you out..

Scott, Sorry for the thread jack...

RedDog
03-04-2008, 08:42 AM
RedDog, Are going to be rewiring your boat? ...

Nope - no work needed on mine. All is dandy

BigGrizzly
03-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Scott I finally got you, there is some dust on the trailer. Sorry every body but this is normal Scott Pearson technique. He does everything this good. He really is this good normally.

Scott Pearson
03-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Randy,
Your cracking me up. I will have to go out there with a Swifter and clean off the dust...I knew I missed something!:eek!:

Thanks for the kind words also:wink::biggrin.:

BigGrizzly
03-05-2008, 08:11 PM
The truth is, if I had the money you would be doing a Criterion project and be calling all the shots except the engine! Now you know what I think of your work. I have seen some of the best there is and your one of the best I have seen from La to Jersey! Now don't get a swelled head, just get it done so I can see it at Lake George

superhatz
03-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Scott.....is that yellow boat yours?......is it a different boat than "The Ultimate"......?

Scott Pearson
03-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Randy,
Thank you very much! That means alot hearing it from you. I'm really trying to get it done for Lake George. We have had a couple of set backs that we should be able to over come in the next few weeks.

Superhatz,
This is a different boat. "The Ultimate" is just sitting there right now. Once I finish this Hornet I will be working on The Ultimate.

superhatz
03-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Thanks Scott.....was "The Ultimate" a 427?.......400 or 500hp?

What configuration is the boat you're doing now?.....

Sorry if this info has been posted before.

Scott Pearson
03-07-2008, 05:53 AM
The Ultimate is a Daytona Marine 327 Twin Turbo Factory built boat with a V-Drive.

This one I'm doing now was a small block Ford with a Volvo. It will be a small block Chevy with a Bravo now.

cutwater
03-07-2008, 08:07 AM
This one I'm doing now was a small block Ford with a Volvo. It will be a small block Chevy with a Bravo now.

Scott, what is happening to the Ford/Volvo package? Is it a 289 or 302?