PDA

View Full Version : Snow Report

DonziJon
03-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I just got back from NH today (Sat). Went up yesterday for a short sojourn to get away from the routine in Rhode Island. Went to Winni. They got REAL SNOW and it keeps coming. Keeping in mind this ain't Jackson Hole, but this is the most snow I've seen ....since my own experience in the "Blizzard of '78 in Rhode Island. The plow burms at the side of the road are 6-8 feet high. Be very careful when pulling out onto the road because you can't see the oncoming traffic without sticking your nose "out there".

Gilford NH cancelled their "Winter Carnival" because of "Too Much Winter".... as seen on Drudge. Drove back today in more snow.

I was in 4 wheel for 100 miles. No place in Wolfeboro for breakfast. Empty streets when we left this morning. There were people up on the Roofs of their houses shoveling snow. I'm not making this up. That's serious.

chappy
03-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Just saw the weather channel reporting from Franklin, emergency crews everywhere, saw some buildings collapsed. Crazy amounts of snow.

Donziweasel
03-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Been getting some nice weather lately, but snow as well. We seem to get 2-3 days of sun, then a day or two of snow. Got 7 inches last night, sunny yesterday, a foot the day before.464 inches on they year. Probably won't see 600, but well into the 500's. 5 weeks left.