PDA

View Full Version : Leverage polish

BUIZILLA
02-24-2008, 08:31 AM
:cool: Donnie and Natasha from Leverage were in town for the Boat Show and Poker Run.... thru some lucky fate, I managed to get them yesterday to come over, spend the day, and show/test their stuff on mine and fuzzy's Critter's... they were training a new local rep, Sam Tocco (she's a damm hardworking lady) on their products.... I can honestly tell you guys my Criterion NEVER looked better than when they got done with it... 'Tasha even vacuumed my glove box, their attention to detail is not to be matched. The transformation they did on fuzzy's stealth boat was miraculous... I was seriously impressed. I removed a ton of little hardware from his boat to help the process, including the complete windshield.. they probably used 60-70 clean new terry cloth towels on 2 boats. I learned a few things also...

I don't know what's in their brew of products, but it WORK'S. Period.

They are a VERY hardworking team that deserve's fair recognition.

www.leveragepolish.com

Buy some of their products.... NOW.

JH :cool:

Barry Eller
02-24-2008, 09:07 AM
Do you have any "before & after" photos?

BUIZILLA
02-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Do you have any "before & after" photos? actually... no... Natasha took some *after* shots on her cell phone, but they just don't do justice to the results... I was very leery, as was Donnie, that fuzzy's gel could be saved, or even come around beneficially, the results of his boat were just unbelievable... once I saw the test area on his, I unscrewed everything that I could.... this just caused him the need to spend a LOT more ching for a new interior, new rubrail, and install the new steering/throttle $$$$ ..

boxy
02-24-2008, 10:48 AM
I'd ask you both how the products will stand up in the water, but then only one of you would be able to answer ..... :D :D

Anon Cary Passenger LG Dust Off 08.

HallJ
02-24-2008, 01:35 PM
I've used it myself and it absolutely does the job!!!!

Tony
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Another positive testimonial from me.
I applied once in the spring and it lasted all year.
Definitely the real deal.

:beer:

LKSD
02-25-2008, 07:33 AM
We have been selling & using the stuff for quite a while & it holds up very well.. I even use it on our cars & bikes.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

marineclean
04-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Look what I found.
I'm still waiting on those pictures Jim. I saw Cuda had one posted with the 22' and Coach in the background, but we need those up close shots. :wink:

Let me know if you need anything.

Donnie

Uncle Fester
04-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Look what I found.
I'm still waiting on those pictures Jim. I saw Cuda had one posted with the 22' and Coach in the background, but we need those up close shots. :wink:

Let me know if you need anything.

Donnie

Hey Donnie.... we need a close up shot of your avatar :smash:

Another positive from me. Put it on last spring and looked good all season. Still think you need to come up for our get together in Bremerton and show this stuff off. Hopefully someone in the NW will start carrying it... shipping cost sucks on heavy liquids.

marineclean
04-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Here we go, up close and personal. :cool:
This model's picture was taken at Havasu and I hope he can get me some more this year with my new bottles.

Thanks for the feedback. I was just sitting at my desk looking at Havasu and wondering why I'm not there. :(
Between Marine Clean and Leverage there's not enough time in the day. We were supposed to be at the Texas Outlaw Challenge next week, but my customers are ready for summer, so the phones ringing off the hook. I will be at the Jax, FL. run in early June, but here locally I'm booked through mid June. It's turning into playtime only in Winter. I will also be in Michigan for part of July. We are scheduled for Boyne City and Chicago then St. Clair maybe. Hope to see everyone on the road.

Donnie

Barry Eller
05-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Your add gives a new meaning to "Waxing"!