PDA

View Full Version : Still no Z-Shop.

ChromeGorilla
02-20-2008, 11:51 AM
Still no Z-Shop......:smash:

Team Jefe
02-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Dude you get 10-12 weeks off at a time....drive to 'sota and get some stuff....

.....while you're there I need to get some stuff as well:)

ChromeGorilla
02-20-2008, 12:07 PM
LOL..... you bastage.......it's only 6 weeks off....:smash: :wink:

boxy
02-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Don't you have a house to pay for ????
If you think the Z shop has been delayed, wait till the framing is done, and your waiting on drywall.... :D :D

ChromeGorilla
02-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Going down on Fri to do our selections.... ie colors, styles...etc....

I'm hoping with the way the housing market is (a lil slow) that permitting will go somewhat quicker as well as the build...... :crossfing:

ChromeGorilla
02-21-2008, 09:49 AM
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

2/21/08...... :smash:

ChromeGorilla
04-14-2008, 11:05 AM
2/21/08...... :smash:

4/14/08...... :smash:

Cuda
04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
You best hope I don't find out who the contractor is cause I'll have him put a "special" present behind the drywall for ya you keep whining.....:eek!::eek!:
Like the raw egg I cracked, and put it under the step to this biotches step to her shower? I bet she never did figure out where the stink was coming from.

ChromeGorilla
04-14-2008, 07:07 PM
and a pregnant possum in the master boudouir..

Thats positively preposturous......

No real man canoodles in a boudoir...sheesh.... :doh:

synack
04-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I dealt with one of the EmbroidMe stores and they did some nice work. I was half tempted to have them embroider couple Donzi shirts and polos for me. prob the closest we can get to a Z Shoppe for a while.

http://www.embroidme.com/

show-n-go h2o
04-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Have they given any kind of date as to when they might open the Z store???:smash:

Carl C
04-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Probably never. Donzi makes boats, not clothes. The Atlantic Coast Donzi stuff is nice if you want to help support their club. It is obviously priced to raise funds. Your best bet would be custom embroidered or printed shirts. This site could probably do well to start a line of Donzi clothing but it would have to be done right.:wink:

boxy
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
The Atlantic Coast Donzi stuff is nice if you want to help support their club. It is obviously priced to raise funds.

Carl, Correct if I am wrong, but what it seems you are trying to say is that the ACDC Donzi gear is over-priced, but people buy it anyways to support the clubs.
I'm not sure if you have bought any of the gear, but I have.
Granted it's not priced the same as the Third World Flea Market crap that you can buy at any closed Drive-in, but the hoodie I bought was no more expensive than the Vans, Oakley, and Under Armour hoodies I bought the same summer, and the quality was equal to, if not better than those brands.
Hey Like the man says.... ther's an a$$ for every seat, that's why they sell Mark Twain Boats, and Donzi Shelby's.
Just because you don't like the price, don't knock the product.

Carl C
04-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Carl, Correct if I am wrong, but what it seems you are trying to say is that the ACDC Donzi gear is over-priced, but people buy it anyways to support the clubs.
I'm not sure if you have bought any of the gear, but I have.
Granted it's not priced the same as the Third World Flea Market crap that you can buy at any closed Drive-in, but the hoodie I bought was no more expensive than the Vans, Oakley, and Under Armour hoodies I bought the same summer, and the quality was equal to, if not better than those brands.
Hey Like the man says.... ther's an a$$ for every seat, that's why they sell Mark Twain Boats, and Donzi Shelby's.
Just because you don't like the price, don't knock the product. Quote from the gift page of the Atlantic Coast Donzi site:

"A portion of all proceeds will be contributed back to the Donzi Registry as well as to any event we sponsor.....Our simple concept is to provide high quality classic performance items that offer a creative avenue for all Donzi owners to enjoy the passion for Donzi while offering support to those who organize, contribute or otherwise participate in the variety of Donzi owner gatherings across the nation."

It is what it is and nothing to get upset about.

Carl C
04-15-2008, 04:03 PM
That's good enough for me Scott. It was never my intention to question the quality of the merch. I'll put a zipper on it now.

Jraysray
04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
LOL, I believe he offers velcro also ;)

Now, about that red bikini....

Yellow/black or combo plz ;) Ok, throw a red one in for jefe :)

gero1
04-15-2008, 08:44 PM
ain't there an 800 number to donzi yall can call to cry....1-800-waa-waaa. i thought the last time this was brought up the thread was deleted. this is the donzi reg not donzi's home page, i know yall want some donzi stuff but s%&* dd and dr dan can get it for you NOW and you won't have to wait another summer...........before i get pinged i would like to cash in my rep points for cash as i will the $ this summer for fuel in the boat as i wear my wal-mart t-shirt that looks just as good laying on the seat of my donzi as a donzi t shirt

Carl C
04-16-2008, 08:25 AM
While I'd like to leave this thread buried, I cannot because I owe an apology to the Atlantic Coast Donzi Club for insinuating that their merchandise prices are too high. Suddenly they don't look so bad and I may even place an order. Air 22, Dr. Dan and other members have helped me in the past and I am sorry for the slap in the face. I was out of line.

ChromeGorilla
04-16-2008, 08:31 AM
OK OK OK..... it's ALIVE...ALIVE I tell you!

Ye Ol Z-Shop is now open!

My wife just told me I'm in trouble.....she likes the womens selections and she said she's ready to shop....:doh:

I guess this thread is kaput eh?

CG

show-n-go h2o
04-19-2008, 11:06 AM
We just made our order. thank for the heads up

Ed Donnelly
04-19-2008, 11:21 AM
AC/DC Rocks; And I will still continue to order goodies from them,,Need Towels....White Towels............Ed