PDA

View Full Version : Contractor contract update...

Donziweasel
02-18-2008, 06:09 PM
I had my lawyer take a look and he is making some changes. This particular contractor is from a town about 90 minutes away. Western Wyoming and especially Teton Co. is almost invincible to the housing situation. He flat told me they are taking a pounding on Eastern Idaho, where he is located. I also checked references and such. He has been planning to move into Wyoming for about a year, it's even on his website. I would too if the average cost of a home is 2.5 million here, plus business is booming. Our house will be his first, and his showpiece. I told him if he screwed me, it would be the first and LAST house he ever built in Jackson Hole. The company has been in business (father and son team) for 25 years. He is repituable, but when I spoke to him this morning he immediatly changed some things on my request, such as the no visit until after 4:00. He can bite me on that one! Hell, Don Tamm and I will be hunting there in October. This is a beautiful piece of land with exclusive rights to the National Forest, and some worl class fly fishing as well. I'll be damn if I am not going to enjoy it this summer. Anyway, the contract is being changed. I might try and get it scanned and post it so you guys can take a look and tell me what you think. Hmmm....three days of sunshine in a row, amazing! Hang on, let me look outside, nope, no snow, just a moose.

BUIZILLA
02-18-2008, 06:34 PM
DW.... sounds like yolur on the right track

IMO, I wouldn't post your contract, that's business between you and him, not him and us. :wink: you know what's right, or wrong, for you.