PDA

View Full Version : Want to purchase my first Donzi Classic

thealiffs
02-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Hello, I am located in West Virginia and wanting to purchase my first donzi classic. I prefer a 22 red and white. I dont like the red and white striped seats but do like the white seats with red piping. I didnt realize that there werent many classics to choose from. Anyone can contact me at chrisaliff@verizon.net or my cell phone 304-619-5798
:crossfing:

Carl C
02-18-2008, 06:40 AM
Oh boy, another victim!:smash: The 22 Classic is a fantastic boat that takes experience and seat time to learn to drive. If boating is in your blood then you will love it! Welcome and good luck in your search. Your best place to find one is probably right here if you're willing to travel a little. If you find one you might post a thread here to maybe find a neutral party who lives near by and can go look at it for you.:crossfing: BTW, Silver Bullet has a very sweet Anniversary Edition in Texas for $20,000 that will go quick. It is blue though.

BUIZILLA
02-18-2008, 07:07 AM
BTW, Silver Bullet has a very sweet Anniversary Edition in Texas for $20,000 that will go quick. It is blue though. uhhhhhh, I think it's gray....

Carl C
02-18-2008, 07:33 AM
uhhhhhh, I think it's gray.... Yup, it's gray. I looked at the pics again and the stripe looks bluish in some of them, I thought it was a shade of blue.:doh:

boxy
02-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Jim, do you think the blue DPX 22 in Tavares is the boat Gino is looking at?
What do you think the stripped 22 in Gulf City is worth? It's red and white, if it could be had at the right number, it may make sense, unless the reason all the stuff was removed was because it went for a swim....

BUIZILLA
02-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Jim, do you think the blue DPX 22 in Tavares is the boat Gino is looking at? no clue..

What do you think the stripped 22 in Gulf City is worth? It's red and white, if it could be had at the right number, it may make sense, unless the reason all the stuff was removed was because it went for a swim.... post the link, I know nada about it