PDA

View Full Version : Luminated Mechanical Indicator Pins for '00 22ZX

Todd B.
02-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Looking for luminated pins for the in dash mechanical indicator on my brothers '00 22ZX. I think he needs all three pins. If anyone has the pins or a source, let me know. Todd Buchanan 989-289-9240

Todd B.
02-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi MadPoodle, Thanks for the reply! I won't be able to get pics for another month, the boat is stored for winter. I'm remembering a 10-32 pin about 1.5" long, red lite. When we get the boat out we'll check and get pics. Thanks again, Todd Buchanan

BlownCrewCab
02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I Gave Donzi Racer "Tom" a Box O Parts with my old boat, it had a few whole SM Cable assemblys, and some misc end pieces and lights, He'll need pics to see what it is you need, but I'm sure he has it. I'll go out and look through my box O Left over shiz and see if I Have any. Let you know tomorrow, it's raining and Daytona is on so I Aint goin out today... Go JR :popcorn:

Jamesbon
03-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Are you talking about any of these parts? If so, what's it worth to you? I'm sure we can make a deal....

Todd B.
03-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi Nathan, Thanks for the reply. The Kiek parts aren't what I need. The pin i'm looking for does the job of the kiek white plastic button on the spring but the pin itself has a l.e.d. on one end,black/red wires on other, and threads into a holder attched to the end of the cable. I have the exact kiek indicator in my sonic 24 twin OB- I'll keep you in mind if I need parts