PDA

View Full Version : another new Donzi in the family

show-n-go h2o
02-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Dad just signed up today, on an 07 38zr. we have to drive to osh kosh next weekend and pick it up.

the dealer said this is Jeff stevenson's boat, he is one of the Donzi factory race boat owners and driver. his website is www.jbsracing.com (http://www.jbsracing.com) he sold this to get his Mystic C5000 twin turbine unlimited Super Cat.

chappy
02-14-2008, 08:02 PM
I see many people in your future lining up to kiss your arse for a ride in that monster.:worthy::biggrin:

ITTLFLI
02-14-2008, 08:16 PM
very nice looking! Tell him congrats!

I think I may have seen your mom at Silver Spring House the other night but didn't realize it til I was in the car.

Also thanks for helping out my mother in law with that car purchase!

B

Carl C
02-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Did someone say rides are available for a little arse kissin'?:propeller: You do know that you just guaranteed us a late spring up here.:(

Trueser
02-15-2008, 07:41 AM
Very nice, You may want to shrink wrap it before you haul it back thru the salty roads.

good luck

show-n-go h2o
02-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Very nice, You may want to shrink wrap it before you haul it back thru the salty roads.

good luck

they said it has the shipping cover on it, will that be about the same as shrink wrap? if not thats a great idea.

show-n-go h2o
02-15-2008, 09:33 AM
very nice looking! Tell him congrats!

I think I may have seen your mom at Silver Spring House the other night but didn't realize it til I was in the car.

Also thanks for helping out my mother in law with that car purchase!

B

you probly did, they go there every tues night for dinner.

anytime on any car deals.. just let me know. it was my pleasure

22billyzx
02-15-2008, 10:32 AM
gorgeous boat....i was lucky to have been at the worlds in key west in 04,and remember the jbs boat...might even has a photo of it. a friend of mine from akron has a 32 ft phantom (simmons marine) where in ohio you from?

show-n-go h2o
02-15-2008, 12:00 PM
gorgeous boat....i was lucky to have been at the worlds in key west in 04,and remember the jbs boat...might even has a photo of it. a friend of mine from akron has a 32 ft phantom (simmons marine) where in ohio you from?

30 miles north of cincinnati. mason/west chester

Trueser
02-15-2008, 12:12 PM
I would shrink wrap for sure. The weather up here is just terrible and I would hate to see that boat get all full of salt.

FISHIN SUCKS
02-16-2008, 05:49 PM
VERY COOL DERIC! You'll look just fine at the helm:boat:, 'cause yo daddy didn't drive at AOTH last year...remember, I got pix! We ain't playa hata's, we made room for the Powerquest. Congrats and 'hello' to ma and pa, she looks like a very fine ride:yes:!

show-n-go h2o
02-19-2008, 10:07 AM
VERY COOL DERIC! You'll look just fine at the helm:boat:, 'cause yo daddy didn't drive at AOTH last year...remember, I got pix! We ain't playa hata's, we made room for the Powerquest. Congrats and 'hello' to ma and pa, she looks like a very fine ride:yes:!

When i drive he can drink, mom won't allow that. so most of the time his boat is in the water i am at the helm. everyone is already asking if they will ever see my 28 out of storage all summer. now i'll be at the helm of my dream boat without the dream boat payment...
ma and pops said to tell you hello. we are very excited for AOTH. can't wait to see everyone again... hope all is well with you and your family.

will there be a new video this year?????? (homeless or otherwise)

boxy
02-19-2008, 10:20 AM
I think your Pop's new boat was featured in Extreme Magazine.
If you shoot me a snail mail address I'll send it down.

show-n-go h2o
02-19-2008, 02:13 PM

That would be great. thank you very much. Pm sent.

gero1
02-22-2008, 10:15 PM
very nice!

show-n-go h2o
02-23-2008, 12:13 PM
we are pulling out in 1 hour to go get it. i'll put up some of our pictures when i return.. hopefully the weather will cooperate with us, i just drove through a snow storm last night on the way home from detroit, it made the 4 hour ride into a 7 hour journey.

show-n-go h2o
02-25-2008, 12:01 PM
We made it back.... the roads were dry all the way home so the boat just got a little dust on it. i officially hate driving in illinois.. the boat looks alot better in person than it did in the pictures. i'll take some close ups of the paint in a few days. the guy's also said that Donzi blueprinted the bottom of this boat as well.

Extreem Boat did do a write up on it at the Chicago poker run.

Shipyard Marine is who we dealt with for the whole transaction. We couldn't have ordered better customer service. They are great to deal with and i would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.
They were OUTSTANDING to do business with, and there honesty was a definite plus since we bought it over the phone...:thumbsup:

now i just have one question. Is it summer yet?????:drive:

The Hedgehog
02-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Your dad is bringing his game face. That is some serious hardware. I will trade a ride on my 850 hp 26ZX for a ride on that any day.

show-n-go h2o
02-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Your dad is bringing his game face. That is some serious hardware. I will trade a ride on my 850 hp 26ZX for a ride on that any day.

consider it done. you pick the day and let me know. we will be there from wed or thurs till the end of the event

The Hedgehog
02-26-2008, 09:54 AM
consider it done. you pick the day and let me know. we will be there from wed or thurs till the end of the event

Good deal. I will be there. I will send a pm. Thanks

show-n-go h2o
03-18-2008, 09:33 AM

Thank You, that is a great picture of his boat. sorry it took me so long, it got to my house while i was in Florida last week.

ITTLFLI
03-18-2008, 09:43 AM
I think you guys may need some help water testing that thing when the weather breaks here in Cincy ...:wink:

DonziChick
03-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Looks good! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Tell your parents I said Congrats and Hi from me.

show-n-go h2o
03-18-2008, 12:47 PM
I think you guys may need some help water testing that thing when the weather breaks here in Cincy ...:wink:
definatley. although the river will be a mess, maybe brookville just to get a quick fix.

Looks good! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Tell your parents I said Congrats and Hi from me.
will do. see you guy's soon