PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dans cooler bags!

ChromeGorilla
02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Ok, these cooler bags are friggin A1 nice! They are the cats azz! I had no idea my mom bought me one for my birthday. It just showed up today. I cannot believe the features and quality of this thing.

I know they aint cheap, but they are PERFECT for your boats people.... get one!

My version is a nice Navy blue with silver stitching..

Thanks mom. :propeller::propeller:

FISHIN SUCKS
02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
I definitely second that:yes:! Barbi and love ours and we have recieved a lot of compliments (red/black stitching). What's really amazing is it holds a ton of stuff, yet it doesn't feel nearly as heavy as putting that much stuff in a conventional cooler (no, I'm not drunk making this assessment, the packed cans were full).

McGary911
02-12-2008, 01:28 PM
CG, glad to hear it. I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, and from what Danny has told me, mine should be in any day. Hopefully yours is part of the same order and mine's not far behind. Looking forward to it.

Dr. Dan
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
CG, glad to hear it. I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, and from what Danny has told me, mine should be in any day. Hopefully yours is part of the same order and mine's not far behind. Looking forward to it.

:smash:Hey Guys ...glad you like them... Chrome I was sworn to tell no one by Mom. I had yours rushed through production on its own... the rest of the Coolers, are due out this week, I just got confirmation from the Embroiderer.

Each Cooler is effectively a "Custom Order" the Coolers come from a Distributor and then I take them into the Embroiderer.

If I am traveling or I miss the Delivery of the Coolers for a day or two... it can delay the finish by over a week. They like to set the Machines to run them all at once. Chromes was a Special Rush...and I got it out prior to me leaving for our Convention in Atlantic City... the rest went into production this week as a result.

I appreciate your patience... I send them UPS the day they are finished... McGary, Hodge, El Jefe', May, Jordan are coming out at the end of the week.

Chrome ...post something under the Performance section on that thread if ya can... its sticky'd at the Top...after Farmer Tex.

Again..Thanks For the Kudos... I am hopeful the New Items coming in 2008 will take all of our Gear to a complete new level...

Doc of Cooler Things To Come ... :drive:

Team Jefe
02-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Saw Todd's at PK last year and HAD to have one:hyper::hyper::hyper:

f_inscreenname
02-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Can we see a picture. Sounds interesting.

Team Jefe
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
on the left, click on Atlantic Coast Donzi , then their gifts section, and about 2/3 way down the page.

McGary911
02-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Got home from work last night, and it was waiting by my door. This thing is super nice. It's really more than a cooler. It'll hold your drinks, and a lot of other stuff too.

Thanks Dr. D. .

Dr. Dan
02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Got home from work last night, and it was waiting by my door. This thing is super nice. It's really more than a cooler. It'll hold your drinks, and a lot of other stuff too.
Thanks Dr. D. .
:wavey:Very Cool...yep they are really Duffle Bags, that happen to have a Cooler in the Center.... by far the single most successful item we carry. Stay tuned ...this Season is gonna be even better as we release some very cool new Designs on our already great Gear.
Also we will be debuting some great new items, some Pigment Dyed Stuff, and some New Sport Camisoles and maybe even some Venus Swim Wear for the Donzi Girls.:thumbsup:
Best way to see our Hardwear is to come to an Event that Atlantic Coast is a sponser of... or even more definite... any Event I attend.
As an FYI the Coolers are still available... the Holiday Special is over... but we are taking New Orders Weekly.
Remember a portion of all the proceeds from all of our Sales goes back to the the Registry and the Events we Support.
Get yours on order now before the Weather Warms Up.
Doc of Cooler Things :thewave:

SilverBack
02-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Doc,
Page is very impressed with the cooler and the hat. She sent me a few pictures since I am out of town. I thought that I would share them here in case someone hasn't seen them. She says the pictures don’t do it justice!!A-1!!She said she wore my hat today. I guess that I need another one. I think this is the smaller cooler ...Right...If so I want to order some more stuff and the larger cooler as well.