PDA

View Full Version : 25 Zx Uh Oh ....

Last Real Texan
02-12-2008, 07:15 AM
HIs drive looks to be pretty deep also.....can't tell if it has a pad or not.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z82VoExXAOA
Tex

BlownCrewCab
02-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Thats the perfect example of being trimmed up too far to jump wakes. A Little dangerous in my book, but every one has to learn some how.

SilverBack
02-12-2008, 07:41 AM
Tex,
Did you really have to show me that?:eek: I really don't need that right now!!!:bonk:I asked David about porpusing and chine walking and all that stuff and he says with my setup I should be at 0 - 1 degree with my boat. I am sure that I will be plowing before I let that happen. Atleast I hope so????:crossfing:

Last Real Texan
02-12-2008, 07:44 AM
just thought you might like it....:nilly::nilly:

SilverBack
02-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Tex,
No way that guy has a pad. I have the only 25 ZX in the WORLD with a pad!! That guy does not have the X high enough, A big 5 or 6 blade prop or K-planes. He is trimmed up way past the point that he should be because he is trying to compensate for dragging that drive so deep in the water and I am sure like all of you guys he is running some little 3 blade that will not hold his boat at the right attitude. If that were me you would have just seen a bluuuurrrrrr and a rooster tail.:wink:

Last Real Texan
02-12-2008, 08:31 AM
I totally agree with you on that can't wsitto see the finished product. Just posted that to to you a bit

Bryan:popcorn:

SilverBack
02-12-2008, 08:43 AM
I didn't think anything about it TEX. I was just kidding about the Blur thing. I just hope that it runs ok. I am not taking anything for granted.

mjw930
02-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Aside from being over trimmed (note the porpoising leading into the wake) he has no concept of pushing the boat over the top of the wave. He actually falls trap to the instinct to back off once you've started to climb the wave. He's lucky he didn't eject someone.

chappy
02-12-2008, 09:08 AM
trust (trst)
n.
1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.

Not too many people I would trust enough to hold that GD camera at that range.

MOP
02-12-2008, 11:56 AM
The porpoising he is experiencing is normal in a wake, there is a roller effect where the water starts to flatten out. He is just a sloppy jumper!

SilverBack
02-12-2008, 12:10 PM
TEX
this looks a lot more like me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VJJfSaOYw&NR=1

NOT!!!!