PDA

View Full Version : 23P cleaver for trade

techspecial
02-11-2008, 07:59 PM
I recently bought a 23P cleaver on E-Bay
P/N 48 88450A 4 23P for over $200.00. It's way too much pitch for my small block. The guy I bought it off of says that it's been labbed but I have no way of verifying this. It has no visible damage and no recondition stamps. I'd like to trade it for a 21P in similar condition just to have as a spare. If anyone is interested or just wants to buy it, please PM me
at michael.pankok@verizon.net. Pictures are available.
Thanks, Mike Pankok

chappy
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I'll shoot you an email. I have a 21p cleaver I don't use. Maybe we can work something out.

VetteLT193
02-12-2008, 08:53 AM
I recently bought a 23P cleaver on E-Bay
P/N 48 88450A 4 23P for over $200.00. It's way too much pitch for my small block. The guy I bought it off of says that it's been labbed but I have no way of verifying this. It has no visible damage and no recondition stamps. I'd like to trade it for a 21P in similar condition just to have as a spare. If anyone is interested or just wants to buy it, please PM me
at michael.pankok@verizon.net. Pictures are available.
Thanks, Mike Pankok

I thought the stock Minx wheel was a 23p cleaver. I'm looking for one to buy for mine... You may want to check the engine alignment though first to make sure everything is right, something seems off. I'm currently spinning a big eared 23p and I'm not far off

chappy
02-12-2008, 09:18 AM
I thought the stock Minx wheel was a 23p cleaver. I'm looking for one to buy for mine... You may want to check the engine alignment though first to make sure everything is right, something seems off. I'm currently spinning a big eared 23p and I'm not far off

I had a 23p cleaver, and sent you a pm about it last July, no response though. Now it's pushing a Glastron CVX through the water. Too bad, I would have rather seen it pushing a Donzi.:(

techspecial
02-12-2008, 03:54 PM
I still have the stock 260HP tired motor in mine (apparently rare)...Everyone finally admitted that theirs wasn't stock with the original tired motor anymore...it still goes 53-55MPH @ 4800RPM so it's about right. Checked the alignment with a stub shaft last year when I replaced the gimbal bearing for fun...No vibes to speak of...The 23P dropped the RPM's a consideral amount.I can't remember how far though.
Thanks!!!

VetteLT193
02-13-2008, 07:41 AM
I had a 23p cleaver, and sent you a pm about it last July, no response though. Now it's pushing a Glastron CVX through the water. Too bad, I would have rather seen it pushing a Donzi.:(

I just went back and looked at my PM's and saw yours. I must have read it and been busy (or something), then forgotten all about it:bonk: Sorry 'bout that, would have saved me a bunch of eBay searching already...

I still have the stock 260HP tired motor in mine (apparently rare)...Everyone finally admitted that theirs wasn't stock with the original tired motor anymore...it still goes 53-55MPH @ 4800RPM so it's about right. Checked the alignment with a stub shaft last year when I replaced the gimbal bearing for fun...No vibes to speak of...The 23P dropped the RPM's a consideral amount.I can't remember how far though.
Thanks!!!

Very true, mine isn't stock either.

chappy
02-13-2008, 07:57 AM
No problem Vette. This may work out, if Mike doesn't want the 23 and I don't use the 21, maybe we can get the right props in the right hands. :beer:

VetteLT193
02-13-2008, 10:04 AM
No problem Vette. This may work out, if Mike doesn't want the 23 and I don't use the 21, maybe we can get the right props in the right hands. :beer:

Sounds like a good idea to me... and if anyone needs a big eared 23 let me know :wink:

techspecial
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Bump Up