PDA

View Full Version : Lookey here what I saw this morning!

Donzi Racer
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Ok does anybody recognize this thing that was outside my 11th floor window in Asheville NC this morning? What is it? hmmmm? Donzi Vol, do you know what this is. Can you name this boat? Tom

penbroke
02-08-2008, 07:14 AM
'66 18 2+3.

Frank :alligator

vonkamp
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Triple hatch from Jax... :wink:

Glad you rescued it Tom, it needed a good home. :yes:

Donzi Vol
02-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Ok does anybody recognize this thing that was outside my 11th floor window in Asheville NC this morning? What is it? hmmmm? Donzi Vol, do you know what this is. Can you name this boat? Tom

She looks like a Southern Belle to me. :)

Donzi Racer
02-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Triple hatch from Jax... :wink:

Glad you rescued it Tom, it needed a good home. :yes:

Thanks again for the heads up, try to let you have the 1st ride. Let me see how much the tab is to get er done, you may have to buy the 1st tank full of petro. ha ha ha ha Tom

Donzi Racer
02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
She looks like a Southern Belle to me. :)

A southern bell she may be, but I hope she looks a lot like penbroke's 3 hatch when she is done. Penbroke, which outdrive did you have when yours was new? 200HP Holman Moody? Thanks, Tom

penbroke
02-09-2008, 08:48 PM
A southern bell she may be, but I hope she looks a lot like penbroke's 3 hatch when she is done. Penbroke, which outdrive did you have when yours was new? 200HP Holman Moody? Thanks, Tom

Thanks for the compliment. I hope you're talking about color scheme and not condition as my boat needs a serious buff and fluff.

It was shipped with an Eaton, Yale & Towne Interceptor power package. 289 ci Ford mated with what is now known as a Volvo 200 drive. I was told that is was rated at 185hp. She pulls a bit more than that now...:biggrin.:

Good luck with your project. What are your plans? motor..drive..etc. Did you get the hatches? Look for numbers. Let me know if I can help.

Frank :cool:

Donzi Vol
02-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Goin to see her this weekend. I'll try to take some pics to put up when I get back. We'll call them the "before pics"

Donzi Vol
02-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Well she looks good in my eyes! I haven't gotten pics loaded up yet, but I'll see what I can do. Either way, the project will be well documented. We've already got some cool ideas, and hope to have the project underway soon.