PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Hole hits 30 ft (335 inches) of snow...

Donziweasel
01-30-2008, 07:03 PM
It is truely the big one this year. Breaking all kinds of records with snow forecast the next 10 days. I have never seen a winter like this one in the 14 years I have lived here. At this rate we will hit 600 inches this year, absolutly amazing! A lot should end up in Powell. Talked to Don yesterday and he said they are getting too, not like Jackson, but still getting good snow.

Jim and Scott, hope you are drinking one in the sun for me In Florida because I am freezing my ass off!:eek!:

Carl C
01-30-2008, 08:16 PM
We've had a lot of snow in Michigan too and are expecting 6"-10" friday :(. That's just a little squall to you. :eek:

Lenny
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
600 inches of "snow" ... Let's see, that's about 50 FEET !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ya know, I am not the LEAST bit jealous and I hope you guys REALLY enjoy it. I am running my 18LE outside and getting ready to change out the tips and go boating for the FIRST time in '08.

Have fun :smash:

Donziweasel
01-31-2008, 06:16 AM
Carl, 6-10 is a respectable storm. We just seem to get 6-10 every day! 31 inches in the last 5 days alone.

Lenny, your killing me! Can I come visit and get a ride with ya in the Donzi? Man, I could use a break from snow.

I admit I am burned out on winter. Owning a transportation company during a year like this has stressed my company big time. Late flights, stuck busses, wrecked busses, it is killing me! It would be nice to have a 5 day high pressure and get a break. Oh yeah, they are calling for 9-13 tonight. :eek!:

need for speed
02-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Good snow!!! just none here.! going Skiing for 4 days out to Whistler this week for 4 days!!! I hope they have lot's of snow too!!:smash::smash:

boxy
02-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Charles, a buddy of mine has been there since Wednesday, they have had a foot of snow a day.
Have fun.

yeller
02-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Good snow!!! just none here.! going Skiing for 4 days out to Whistler this week for 4 days!!! I hope they have lot's of snow too!!:smash::smash:Not to worry Need. They have lots. I'm probably going to Whistler the following week. I'll miss you by one week.

Are you spending any time in Vancouver. Could probably hook up for a beer if you are.

need for speed
02-04-2008, 11:31 PM
yes get in wed night late late... thursday am will check out the city then up to skiiing!