PDA

View Full Version : Who would have ever thought...

DonziChick
01-30-2008, 12:16 PM
That I'd end up engaged!?! :eek!:

I know some of you know, but I just thought I'd tell a few more :D Tony and I got engaged the last day of vacation down in the Keys. Now I just have to talk him into the actual wedding.... :doh:

Patti
01-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Congratulations!!

that's wonderful news..the best of luck to you both!!

Jamie & Patti

BlownCrewCab
01-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Well, thats one less single Chick with a Donzi ( Not like there was a bunch before) But Hey, as long as your happy it was the right thing.. Congrat's....

Do Not sell A Donzi to pay for a wedding, some things are sacred..

DonziChick
01-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Well, thats one less single Chick with a Donzi ( Not like there was a bunch before) But Hey, as long as your happy it was the right thing.. Congrat's....

Do Not sell A Donzi to pay for a wedding, some thing are sacred..

:D I wouldn't do something like that! I am however selling my Checkmate. I'm not really happy with having an outboard. I told Tony I'd go half with him on his new engines for his Cig if/when my boat sells

undertaker
01-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Whatever boat you end up with/in just make sure the GAS tank is on FULL......:wink::wink::smash::smash: Congrats on the engagement...

Undertaker

DonziChick
01-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah - he has a v-rod.

one of Dad's first questions was whether or not it would interfere with AOTH :propeller:

Undertaker - you know he must love me. I've run out of gas in his Cig too :D I was innocent that time though. I asked whether or not we should get gas before making the final leg of a poker run and he said it would be fine. I got close enough to the gas dock to see it....

Tony
01-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Congrats, Elizabeth!
May you both enjoy many years on the water, and elsewhere!

:beer:

Cuda
01-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah - he has a v-rod.

one of Dad's first questions was whether or not it would interfere with AOTH :propeller:

Undertaker - you know he must love me. I've run out of gas in his Cig too :D I was innocent that time though. I asked whether or not we should get gas before making the final leg of a poker run and he said it would be fine. I got close enough to the gas dock to see it....

Congratulations on the engagement. I wish you both many happy years together.

Cuda
01-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah - he has a v-rod.

Btw, if you want a matching V Rod, I have one for sale. :)

catch 22
01-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Congrats to both of you. :thewave:

DonziChick
01-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks everybody :)

Donziweasel
01-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Elizabeth,
Even though we have never really spoken, congratulations from me and Boo Boo. Jackson Hole is a nice place for a wedding if your looking for ideas!:wink:

John and Boo Boo

show-n-go h2o
01-31-2008, 05:47 PM
CONGRATS. sounds like you got a good man, and he came with a gift for you. how do you like your new cig? lol i wish you two the best

roadtrip se
01-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Jill and I wish you two the best!

Just remember to let him know that we need you at AOTH!

Fish boy
02-01-2008, 02:11 PM
congratulations Elizabeth, he is a very lucky man.

All the best,

fish

LKSD
02-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Congrats! What a beautiful place to get engaged. The Keys are nice... Kristin & Jamie:smash:

Team Jefe
02-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Congrats Elizabeth. Getting hitched by the water is Awesome. Especially when you can get on the boat right after:lookaroun:

BigGrizzly
02-02-2008, 09:29 AM
It was bound to happen, Seems all the good woman are off the market. Good luck in training Him, It took Barb almost 20 years to train me, and she is not done yet.

FISHIN SUCKS
02-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Congratulations from Barbi and I:):)! So now tell me, how does Mr. Wonderful do with a map:confused: I mean, it would be just terrible if you got lost on the way to your wedding:nilly::nilly::nilly: This Tony character better not muck up AOTH, we need you there...and if he does, well then I just have no use for him:smash:

Love tom

DonziChick
02-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I still maintain that we were one of the first to finish :D

Don't worry everyone - it won't mess with any AOTH plans :crossfing:

FISHIN SUCKS
02-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I still maintain that we were one of the first to finish :D

:
ONE OF.....WE WERE THE FIRST, with your help of course:yes: