PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Black Widow

amabbott
01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
ANY HELP? I AM TRYING TO FIND THE SPIDER DECAL FOR THE SIDE OF MY 30' 1990 DONZI LIMITED EDITION:hangum:

joel3078
01-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Assuming you mean the spider logo that what is shown in attached pic.

The black widow spider did not come from the factory with the boat except on the optional snap in carpet - up front between front seats on a 24'. I would imagine a 3rd party did carpet for Donzi and did the logo themselves.

To get the spider you want, a graphics shop that does signs will have to custom make it for you. I would guess about 200-300 bucks for a high quality one off item. Assuming you want 2 - one for each side of boat.

Then if you are not used to applying big decal signs, have the sign shop do it or you will ruin it with bubbles, wrinkles, etc.

Now if you are talking about the silver and black text on the sides that say black widow by the Donzi logo, that's a different story. Dunno if anyone here can get you that. However, a sign shop can!

amabbott
01-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Thats it in the first pic one the top of yours, Mine is a little smaller and below donzi on the side. tyvm for the pic, Do you have a close up pic of the actual spider i have a sticker guy but need a pic i can scan.:hyper: i believe my boat is extreamly rare its a limited edition black widow and i have never seen any like it.

joel3078
01-29-2008, 06:50 PM
No I do not have the graphic and it's not my boat. Just a pic of a black widow I found a few years ago.

You could run the hull # by Donzi and see if it was a factory limited edition or if it was blinged by an aftermarket 3rd party. I'm voting the latter but every now and then Donzi would make a one off custom boat for a special customer. Nevertheless, yours is a unique looking one. Post more pics!

amabbott
01-30-2008, 12:51 AM
thanks for the help! i will try to get some more pics up.

amabbott
01-30-2008, 01:07 AM
here are some pics i am currently repainting the hull:) it needed some minor repairs and deffinatly needed the paint.