PDA

View Full Version : Poodle, I love the weather, and the temps,....BUT

Lenny
01-25-2008, 12:15 AM
this is just creepy...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2008/01/24/clark.fl.huge.python.mxf.wtlv

Reminds me of driving down Alligator Alley and seeing signs (for the FIRST time) saying Panther Crossing and python stuff...

GROSS :eek:

Why do you guys have jails ??? Why not just let offenders stay outside for a night ?

eeeeewwwww

P.S. Thanks for the book from Clyde Butcher. That is unreal :yes:

Didn't go un-noticed..

Stand by for the boomerang effect...

Jraysray
01-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Asshats releasing them in the Glades have caused a serious problem.. The governments attitude towards them a couple years ago was study and document even though we told them they were a danger to the native species in the Glades .. Today, they have finally realized we were right, and the new attitude is kill em on sight...

These first few Python shots are from a couple weeks ago.. Wayne is 6'5" tall....

The others of the blue snake are an Indigo.. Rare, spectacular..This one measured ut at 7'1".Incredibly docile, well fed also :eek: :eek:

We have one (Indigo) in the backyard that is roughly 4'.. He hangs out on top of the hedge and watches me do yard work..

Even though I don't like snakes they are really beautiful animals. Aren't the Indigo's also called blue racers? Don't they eat rattlesnakes? I remember seeing them in southwest texas while hunting as a kid. I remember them looking the same. FAST snakes.

Cuda
01-26-2008, 08:05 AM
We don't worry much about the pythons around here, the big gators keep them run off.

I've seen a few Blue Indigos when I was out hunting. They are pretty big, they sometimes stretch across the one lane roads in the hunting areas.