PDA

View Full Version : 22' Donzi Classic for sale

bill scottsdale
01-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Fully restored 1988 22' Classic. Red and White with matching float on trailer.
2 hours on re-built stock 7.4 Merc with Bravo 1 outdrive.
New interior, new Gaffrig Gauges and new windsheild.
For sale by original owner, has only been stored inside.
Asking $16,500.
email Bill at lizmccaffrey715@hotmail.com

Donzi Racer
01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Fully restored 1988 22' Classic. Red and White with matching float on trailer.
2 hours on re-built stock 7.4 Merc with Bravo 1 outdrive.
New interior, new Gaffrig Gauges and new windsheild.
For sale by original owner, has only been stored inside.
Asking $16,500.
email Bill at lizmccaffrey715@hotmail.com

I need to float a loan! Got lots of collateral. Donzis mostly. Any takers? Hmmmmmm? I have never had a 22 before, this one looks very nice. Somebody get it quick where I don't even have time to think about it. Bill, do you have a horsepower rating on that motor? More pics would be helpful. Very Nice, Tom

mjw930
01-23-2008, 12:44 PM
@ $16,500 this shouldn't last very long......

Now, to figure out how to convince the wife I need 2 22 Classics??? :boat:

BlownCrewCab
01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I need to float a loan! Got lots of collateral. Donzis mostly. Any takers? Hmmmmmm? I have never had a 22 before, this one looks very nice. Somebody get it quick where I don't even have time to think about it. Bill, do you have a horsepower rating on that motor? More pics would be helpful. Very Nice, Tom

Tom, sell a Maserati (don't tell the wife, tell her you loaned to someone), 10 Classic Donzi's would look Real Cool in your Sig. What ever the HP Rating we can up it...

Donzi Racer
01-23-2008, 05:47 PM
@ $16,500 this shouldn't last very long......

Now, to figure out how to convince the wife I need 2 22 Classics??? :boat:

I would go halfseys. I told you this thing looked good. I like it. That way you keep one stock and go crazy with the other. Then I can quit looking for a minx. Ha ha I got plenty of time, I can even go get it. Cmon, Cmon, Cmon! I really enjoy this site. Can you imagine being in North Alabama and not seeing but 2 Donzi's for sale in 15 years? Until the internet came along what did we all do? I guess just long for them. Tom

waxman
01-23-2008, 05:57 PM
If I get some info on a Z29 (see Donzi performance) my 87 22C might go up on the auction block.

It's a space thing-
Chevy dually-mine
Jag-hers
Jeep-hers
Suburban-the dogs
Tahoe-ours/dogs
Harley-mine
67 Caddy-mine

Donzi Racer
01-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Tom, sell a Maserati (don't tell the wife, tell her you loaned to someone), 10 Classic Donzi's would look Real Cool in your Sig. What ever the HP Rating we can up it...

Geez, I am walking around on eggshells now cause of the triple hatch we just bought. How come the older we get the more scared we get of the better half? Can someone tell me that? I remember the 1st year I was married, coming home with lipstick on my collar and saying, NEXT! yea right, I love that line. I did not really do that. swooosh, what was that? Oh it was a baseball bat, just missed my big head! Yuuu huuu sweetie, can I get a 22 foot Donzi? You know I have never had one of those before? Swooosh there it goes again! I need financing and a co-owner where my name does not show up anywhere. Mark, I will tell you, that Mike guy, can really make a Donzi FLY! REALLY FLY! Somebody buy this thing Quick. Let's see 16,500 divided by 500. How many months will that take me? Will I still be able to enjoy the damn thing when it is paid for? Always, ya'll put or pour me into it, and I will run hell out of it. Tom:doh:

mjw930
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I would go halfseys. I told you this thing looked good. I like it. That way you keep one stock and go crazy with the other. Then I can quit looking for a minx. Ha ha I got plenty of time, I can even go get it. Cmon, Cmon, Cmon! I really enjoy this site. Can you imagine being in North Alabama and not seeing but 2 Donzi's for sale in 15 years? Until the internet came along what did we all do? I guess just long for them. Tom

NO, it ain't happening, I've got a couple grand worth of "upgrades" I need to do to the one I just bought so the answer is, "NO" (I think) ;) ;)

:bonk:

Bill,

You need to post some more pictures. Some of the engine, transom and the rest of the interior would be nice.

And no Tom, I'm not interested in buying it.........

bill scottsdale
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
7.4litre/330hp engine. Perfect condition. I am having trouble uploading more pictures to this site. Email me at lizmccaffrey715@hotmail.com if you want to see more and I will attach through email...

Donzi Racer
01-24-2008, 10:41 PM
7.4litre/330hp engine. Perfect condition. I am having trouble uploading more pictures to this site. Email me at lizmccaffrey715@hotmail.com if you want to see more and I will attach through email...

Bill your pics are too big. Let me see if I can post any that I have. Send me some of the ones you have and I will try and put them on with this one I have. Oh boy that is a fine looking Boat.

Mike, as luck would have it, I did have a gentleman contacted me about one of my 5 speed Masi's tonight. If he buys one then maybe. I didn't even know either one of them was for sale! How did you do that? I know you just want a big block to juice up some. Right? Tom

BlownCrewCab
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Tom, Big Block, Small Block, We'll make either one all it can be. we can make this one faster than your other one.:eek!:

bill scottsdale
01-31-2008, 10:07 AM
Ok, I need to sell the boat sooner than later. It is beautiful and if I was in the market to buy, this would be it. Unfortunately I'm selling for various reasons (none of which have to do with the boat itself). In that light, I'd like it to go to a Donzi lover like myself and am LOWERING SALE PRICE FOR BOAT AND TRAILER TO $15,000!!!
Please e-mail me at lizmccaffrey715@hotmail.com and I will attach some more pictures.