PDA

View Full Version : Donzi doin Dallas

Hotspare
01-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Something new to look atttttt ...... www.legendmarinegroup.com The newest Donzi dealer in north Texas .... I'm only a few miles from them, so if I can be of assistance, to anyone, let me know ....... I know the mechanic pretty well and go there frequently to check things out ....... I hope they'll have a few in the up coming Dallas Winter Boat Show ...... Legend, is primarly a Fountain/Formula Dealer, but I'll bet they find room to squeeze in a few Donzi's .......... :wink:

glashole
01-15-2008, 09:05 AM
you should tell them to start advertising and supporting the registry.........:)

BUIZILLA
01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Fountain and Donzi under the same roof???

uhhhhhh...

okay..

Hotspare
01-15-2008, 09:55 AM
uhhhhhh...
okay..

Yup, Its a great side by side comparison ...... The new ZR's are so low slung and sleek, that the fountains are starting to look hugh ......... I think Donzi's are hands down the best and sleekest looking boats Legend has .............

BUIZILLA
01-15-2008, 10:00 AM
and Reggie's gonna tolerate this???? :confused:

I doubt it.. :smash:

BlownCrewCab
01-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Back in 1986 there was a small boat company in Ft Lauderdale called Legend Marine, They Made a Knockoff of the 16 Donzi,(sold several) also Made a mold for the 27 Magnum. Chip Fendt from Hustler was the salesman, Marshall Kett from Cougar was the Plant Manager, Ben Kramers old secratary was there (she was frggin hot, too) I Don't know what happend to the molds, but they did sell a 16' to the head guy at donzi's neighbor, I thought that was funny.

Hotspare
01-15-2008, 10:29 AM
and Reggie's gonna tolerate this???? :confused:
I doubt it.. :smash:

Yea, I never thought about that ..... Maybe I'll get to see Reggie down there one day raising Hell ............. OH, that would be the best ...............LOL....

Team Jefe
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Yea, I never thought about that ..... Maybe I'll get to see Reggie down there one day raising Hell ............. OH, that would be the best ...............LOL....

I doubt it. It happens all the time...outside of Florida:wink:

Our Donzi Dealer handles beak-boats, and contender....talk about side-by-side comparisons.

Hotspare
01-21-2008, 11:46 AM
uhhhhhh...
okay.. The Marquis went up last week, It's official ........... Donzi and Fountain under the same roof ....... Texas shoot out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn: