01-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Pamela Anderson would of won it:wink:

That there is funny:)

Carl C
01-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Wow, everyone get a good look before this disappears.:eek!:

Lenny
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM
LMAO, what is this? Pick on Canadians week ;)

(just 'cuz you lost at Hockey ya don't have to get "mean" :D )

glashole
01-11-2008, 10:51 AM
I think it would have been more of a humiliation than a loss wasn't it?? :doh:

roadtrip se
01-11-2008, 12:09 PM
I work with a bunch of you guys out of Toronto.
Feeling pretty froggy lately, eh?

I have been listening to the noise about the junior league win for a little too long. You guys are entitled to a congratulations, but please, enough already.

Let's focus on where the big dogs roam. The NHL.

Can you say WINGS? I have already called Boxy out for a friendly little wager on the Wings-Senator game Saturday nite.
You guys want to get in on the action? Loser brings a six-pack of their favorite brew to the next rally. And none of that Canadian budweiser either, please.

I figure I'll be drinking good Canadian micro-beer at all of the rallies next summer.

chappy
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
9 out of the 24 big dogs were born in Canada.:)
http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=19402

boxy
01-11-2008, 05:56 PM
9 out of the 24 big dogs were born in Canada.:)
http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=19402
.... and that's why they couldn't get past Anahiem last year. not enough Canadian talent. (15 Canadians play for the Ducks)

Trip, I have no problem matching your wager, but come on, a 6 pack, that'll barely get me past the appetizers....... :beer:

roadtrip se
01-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Let's start small Boxy. I am sure that by the time we see each other at LG, the bets could have blossomed to a case or so. And hold the foam, please.

As for counting Canadian players in Detroit, huh? The Red Wings are a USA-based team and one of the original six franchises to boot. Sorry, if you couldn't keep your talent up north, but I can understand why your better players would want to play in Hockeytown.

Strange thing, I don't remember the Senator's skating by the Ducks either last year.

Should be a great game and maybe a preview of what is to come this season.

boxy
01-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Let's start small Boxy. I am sure that by the time we see each other at LG, the bets could have blossomed to a case or so. And hold the foam, please.
As for counting Canadian players in Detroit, huh? The Red Wings are a USA-based team and one of the original six franchises to boot. Sorry, if you couldn't keep your talent up north, but I can understand why your better players would want to play in Hockeytown.
Strange thing, I don't remember the Senator's skating by the Ducks either last year.
Should be a great game and maybe a preview of what is to come this season.
Tripper, I never was worried about Canadian players heading to the States, and there were more Canadians on the Ducks than the Sens......

Hockeytown vs HockeyCountry tonight. Puck drop at 7:00 PM.

Remote shots accepted at the rink...... :D

Look for pics tomorrow.

McGary911
01-12-2008, 02:44 PM
How could a simple post about a$$ pics have evolved into hockey? :boggled:

You guys are nuts :yes:

Go Jacksonville.......oh, and go a$$

boxy
01-12-2008, 02:52 PM
How could a simple post about a$$ pics have evolved into hockey? :boggled:

You guys are nuts :yes:

Go Jacksonville.......oh, and go a$$

It's simple, instead of posting the stereotypical average American tourist pic, we Canadians decided to talk hockey :D

vonkamp
01-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Go Jacksonville.......

That did'nt work out too good....:(

boxy
01-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Either did the Michigan boys Saturday night ...... :D

boxy
01-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Tripper, it was good chatting with you Saturday night.
Too bad for you MI guys that the right team won :D
but that was hockey played at an elite level. If the entire league could play at that level, it would be awesome.

Oh well, playoffs are only 40 games away.....

roadtrip se
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
for most of the game. The Senators came packing.

Third period was interesting, but ya got to play all three.

So, I am down a six, worse things have happened.

Great hockey. Wish I had been there with you in the box, Box. If they make it to the Cup...Roadtrip!

harbormaster
01-14-2008, 03:20 AM
Gotta love a good rivalry!

Todd, don't you know better than to mess with Canuks and their Hockey!

roadtrip se
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
and a great game.

Hockey is Detroit's game too. And while I am here, I might as well enjoy a great home town team and stir it up with the Canadians in the process.

After all, Boxy will be drinking my beer at the next rally I see him at any way, so I might as well make him earn it! He knows I don't keep Coors Light in the cooler.

All good.