PDA

View Full Version : couldn't have caught this one in a baja....

waxman
01-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Finally got my new mount for the home office wall.

Team Jefe
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Ah, the allusive firey sailfish....NICE:wink:

waxman
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey thanks,
the wifes qoute-" you guys can think up more sh.. to waste money on" :worthy: mmm...yes dear.

Team Jefe
01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Man if she thinks that, I'd hate for her to see my tackle closet:lookaroun:

vonkamp
01-10-2008, 07:21 PM
LOL, I made the mistake of getting one of those rolling rod display stands a few years back so I could clear out some closet space.. BIG, no make that HUUUGE mistake :eek: :eek: :smash:

Oh man...I was getting ready to get one of them. You think she won't see some Star rods with Penn reels as complimentary to the home decor? What if I get some Internationals?

waxman
01-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah, when she asked why I got that. I replied "because I didn't have one"
She just laughed and rolled her eyes.

Wait till she sees the '99 2 door Tahoe I am making into a little street custom.

All's good as long as I keep making those house notes.

WingWing
01-12-2008, 02:59 PM
looks fast! :D

Team Jefe
01-15-2008, 01:04 PM
LOL, I made the mistake of getting one of those rolling rod display stands a few years back so I could clear out some closet space.. BIG, no make that HUUUGE mistake :eek: :eek: :smash:

I'm lucky that my Angel is as into fishing as me.....and my fish closet is actually bigger than my bedroom closet (I have more fish stuff than clothes). it is in process of getting redone, then I'll post some pictures.

Fish boy
01-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm lucky that my Angel is as into fishing as me.....and my fish closet is actually bigger than my bedroom closet (I have more fish stuff than clothes). it is in process of getting redone, then I'll post some pictures.

Still??? I figured when you came out of that bedroom closet, there would have been a lot more room in there.:wink: :D

J/K man, long time no talk to, glad to see you are still fishing.

WA-LO
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Who ever did those flames has done it for a while!!!
Awsome job.:yes: