PDA

View Full Version : The old board lives!!!

McGary911
12-22-2007, 09:54 AM
This is pretty weird. Typically when I'm in this forum, and I want to go up a level, I go to the top and hit this link:

The Donzi Registry > Informatin > Whatever you want to talk about.

For some reason I clicked this link today::

The Donzi Registry > Information > Whatever you want to talk about.

And surprise surprise. The old board jumped out at me. Cleared my cache and got the same thing. Pretty weird for sure.

Carl C
12-22-2007, 06:59 PM
"Donzi Performance Talk" is still in the old format. I suppose they're still working on it.:toilet: I like the new smilies though.:salute:

harbormaster
12-23-2007, 01:04 PM
NOT ANYMORE.....:)

i HAVE SOME BUGS WITH THE OLD ONE. iF ENOUGH OF YOU LIKE IT BETTER, I WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE IT INSTEAD OF THE NEW STYLE....

DonziJon
12-23-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm getting use to the new look. I even like the Shades of Gray. Reminds me of the "Old Days" in the NAVY when everything was Gray. Those (9 Years) were good times. WHOO-RAH! :smash:

Now if we could change the Color of the Screenames from "Gitmo Orange" to something else, that would make it easier for me to read. :wink:

I actually got orders to Gitmo back in '66. Wasn't much different then except there were no terrorists. The only thing to worry about then was Castro maybe deciding he wanted the real estate back. John