PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Dr Dan...

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
To all, I have been away from this great website the last 2 years (no more for awhile), I spent the last 12 of 18 months deployed for the war. Even an old navy officer like me still loves the salt spray and the waves on the bow while enjoying a cup of coffee, Pirates, to the axis of evil, waiting to spin a missile marked with a name...
Anyway, I am writing to thank Dr Dan in public, while deployed I was in need of some "DONZI" stuff for my return... he delivered before my check was cashed. I recommend his site and goodies to all, Christmas is only days away.
Dan, thanks for the time, effort and feedback. I returned today to a Donzi Christmas in a way.

For all, I attached my favorite picture of Z-RATED this spring. 03 199 hours, maybe I can get 20 hours this year... :wink:
Bryan Tuvell

chappy
12-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks for all you do for us Bryan. My little Bro' is a VCU grad, and we're proud of our Ram as well.

Thanks again-:flag-navy

harbormaster
12-20-2007, 03:05 AM
Welcome back Bryan,

I was wondering what the hell had happened to you...

I thought you had retired????

Were you being a soldier of fortune???

Do you talk to Matt? (Digger)

Dr. Dan
12-20-2007, 06:26 AM
:smash:Bryan... I appreciate the Kudos...but really its not me who should be publicly thanked...but it is you and so many Men & Women who we all should say some prayers and express our Thanks too...for all of our blessings this Holiday Season.

It's because of the sacrifice and time and efforts that go untold across this country for the sake of Freedom and the many Joys we all seem to take for granted that it is necessary to give pause and take time to reflect on the great Men & Women in our armed services...and even the local Police, Fire...etc.

Bryan its people like you, Digger and many more on this Registry that we all owe a debt of not only gratitude...but of our Lifestyles...whatever thay may be...

Fact is...this site is a home away from home for alot of us, I consider many of you like my extended Family. I hope as we continue to grow in our own lives... that we all take the time to reflect and pause and Thank the many people, Troops and so many including our own Families that enchance the experience of our lives... it is in the end all that will really matter, all the money and success in the World does not make one Happy or Fulfilled. It's the memories we all share that are the greatest Treasures while we spend time together... these moments, events and flashes of spotlights that we often reflect on... are the guideposts that define us.

I am appreciative of your gratitude, but it is I who should be publicly Thanking You!

Have A Great Holiday

Doc of Good Cheer :rock:

RedDog
12-20-2007, 06:39 AM
Welcome back Bryan - thanks for your service. Glad your back safe and now ready for some boating.

AOTH this year? Backing that 33 down the ramps with the low water would be interesting.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Doc, thanks for the kind words, they are nice to hear.

It is good to be back, as far as AOTH goes, you never know, I am going back overseas mid March to early May, I will also be in GA for a couple weeks and San Diego also, so if you live there let me know! I am considering a road trip or two this year, one to PA.
So hopefully 2008 will be a good boating year, as far as retirement goes Harbormaster, that was my initial plan, then I was ask to take the job I am in now, I will do two more tours and wrap up with 30 years.

Lots of catching up to do around here. The registry looks great.
Take care all and send Doc some business!
Bryan

LKSD
12-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Yes, thanks for keepin' us all safe.. We are all glad to see you are back stateside. Hopefully you can stay a while & have a beer.. ;)..

Kristin & I tried to give you a call the other day for the holidays.. I figured the family Im sure wants to see & talk with you first.. :) We will try to gove you a call again & See if we can meet up while you are in.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

BTW: Dr Dans Donzi merchandise & Apparel is somw very nice stuff.. We really like his coolers!.. J

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Jamie, I got your message, I will give you a call tonight, Joey and I are off to do some last minute shopping...
The road trip to PA I mentioned above was to your water! I need a guest room with thiese gas prices! Diesel here is 3.25!
Hopefully a trip or two will pan out in 2008!

Talk to you soon.
Bryan

LKSD
12-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Jamie, I got your message, I will give you a call tonight, Joey and I are off to do some last minute shopping...
The road trip to PA I mentioned above was to your water! I need a guest room with thiese gas prices! Diesel here is 3.25!
Hopefully a trip or two will pan out in 2008!
Talk to you soon.
Bryan

Cool.. I will talk with ya later.. :) Jamie

roadtrip se
12-20-2007, 08:57 AM
We all think we have pretty cool daily jobs. I miss listening to the responses that I would get when I asked Bryan to explain what he does in the Navy. Let's just say, right guy for the job, and I am glad that he is still there doing it! Thank you for your service!

We have missed you around here. It has been awhile since we have done a multi-state, multi-country remote shot. I don't think anyone has been in the chat room for an eon.

AOTH is still going strong. Jill and I now have a place there on the hill. Welcome mat is out, if you can make it.

Gearhead99
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Bryan,

Thanks for your service to our country.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!

gcarter
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the 30 years Bryan.
We all appreciate it.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow.. I post to thank Doc for a great Fleece and you guys are thanking me...
I am humble when it comes to serving our country, and a replublican who will get an extra $500 a month in his check come January, I side with who pays me the most for what I do, which is easy work but tough being away from my kids.

R-TRIP.. place on the Hill? Hey if I can ride I may just consider AOTH, too much work to bring the 33ZX if I can only stay 2 days. Call me. 757-816-2013. Number never changes...

Again, thanks to all for the kind words.

Harbormaster, I missed your earlier question about Digger, no I don't talk to him or hear from him, when Nancy and I split up in 05 friends divided, he and Nancy remain friends and usually hang out in the summer, I saw him once on the water and we waved, so as far as I know FREEDOM is doing well, he keeps her looking immaculant as always..

Take care all. (Dan I am considering a cooler..)
Bryan

BigGrizzly
12-20-2007, 06:32 PM
I couldn't say it better if I had a ghost writer. Bryan you know my background and I can say we are all proud of our men and women keeping us safe. I know my Dad would be proud too!

Dr. Dan
12-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Wow.. I post to thank Doc for a great Fleece and you guys are thanking me...
I am humble when it comes to serving our country, and a replublican who will get an extra $500 a month in his check come January, I side with who pays me the most for what I do, which is easy work but tough being away from my kids.
R-TRIP.. place on the Hill? Hey if I can ride I may just consider AOTH, too much work to bring the 33ZX if I can only stay 2 days. Call me. 757-816-2013. Number never changes...
Again, thanks to all for the kind words.
Harbormaster, I missed your earlier question about Digger, no I don't talk to him or hear from him, when Nancy and I split up in 05 friends divided, he and Nancy remain friends and usually hang out in the summer, I saw him once on the water and we waved, so as far as I know FREEDOM is doing well, he keeps her looking immaculant as always..
Take care all. (Dan I am considering a cooler..)
Bryan

:hijack:
Hey...All ya have to do is decide on a color...your boat can handle a large or a small. The Base Fabric Colors are Black, Navy and Red. Pics are on another thread or on our website.

I can make you a hell of a deal..."A Dr. Dan Lose Money Deal" .... shoot me a private mail, we can discuss the design & colors.

New Stock of all sizes will be available in late January.

Be Well

Doc of Cooler Things than Dry Ice :spongebob:

Lenny
12-20-2007, 11:56 PM
It has been awhile since we have done a multi-state, multi-country remote shot. I don't think anyone has been in the chat room for an eon.

Todd, that dates you (and me) and Bryan to about 4 years ago.

It was fun tho :D The "meets" are better IMO.

Welcome back Bryan. :)

Formula Jr
12-21-2007, 02:47 AM
While back now, one of my buds was over there manning a machine gun on top of a humvee. I kissed his head when he came back alive. he's not all together, but he's back alive.

to send things is complicated since they keep being re-deployed.
And my first three packs got "redirected." Some one must have had fun with all the gay man-on-man action tapes. :) hey, don't ask....don't tell.

some how, that didn't work.

send them something anyway if you have some one overseas. its not much to you, and what ever you send the first few times will be intercepted as loot. Shet happens. just get that one out of three through. Its the world to them. To get something.

When you do get a letter back after sending something. its a really good letter.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-21-2007, 05:33 AM
I couldn't say it better if I had a ghost writer. Bryan you know my background and I can say we are all proud of our men and women keeping us safe. I know my Dad would be proud too!

Big GRIZ... shoot me your number in a PM, I would love to talk to you again, it has been at least a year since we chatted...
Bryan