PDA

View Full Version : I Think

DonziJon
12-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I think the font may be getting bigger.... but I'm really not sure. Those of us who are a little older..(I'm 66) and have already had eye surgery for various malidies...I'm speaking for myself now: I'm having trouble reading the Mini Font. The old font size was good. Then there are the colors: I think some are Orange.. Not good for me..OK: I undersatnd this forum is Not For Me. Just a commentary. John

DonziJon
12-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I think the font may be getting bigger.... but I'm really not sure. Those of us who are a little older..(I'm 66) and have already had eye surgery for various malidies...I'm speaking for myself now: I'm having trouble reading the Mini Font. The old font size was good. Then there are the colors: I think some are Orange.. Not good for me..OK: I undersatnd this forum is Not For Me. Just a commentary. John

I just looked at my post. Font is NOT getting bigger. Also didn't see an option to EDIT. :bonk:

Did I just EDIT? :nilly:

hardcrab
12-17-2007, 06:39 PM
I just looked at my post. Font is NOT getting bigger. Also didn't see an option to EDIT. :bonk:
Did I just EDIT? :nilly:
Did you mean "EYE" think ?

MOP
12-17-2007, 07:04 PM
If you have IE you can change the font size in view, if you have FireFox hit control + to enlarge. I am 67 I know what you speak!!!!!

Phil

vonkamp
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
If you have IE you can change the font size in view, if you have FireFox hit control + to enlarge. I am 67 I know what you speak!!!!!
Phil

I tried and it made everything bigger except the text box print. :confused:

Oh well, I'm sure they are working on it and it will all be good. :yes: