PDA

View Full Version : Totally Nonboating Related Question About Finding Price Tags For My Store

Carl C
12-15-2007, 06:17 PM
There are a lot of business people here so maybe someone could tell me where to find a source of price tags printed with my store name. I need the little stickers 3/8 x 3/4 inch. I know they are available because I see them in use but no-one has been able to tell me where to get them. I've checked Office Depot, Office Max and Staples too. Here's a pic of my present label and how I'd like it to look. Of course I'll buy the pricing gun too. Sorry about cluttering up a boating forum but I've been wanting these for years!:drive:

boxy
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Carl, any large commercial printing shop should be able to do them for you, they will probably have a 25 or 50 roll minimum.

McGary911
12-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Looks like there's plenty of places to get them online. Here's one place I found that'll print your store name on them.

http://secure.interstatelabel.com/Wizards/PMLabels/PMWizard.aspx?Style=GS0100BWS

Carl C
12-16-2007, 06:13 PM
O-depot sells the blank labls, Word has templates or you can download the Avery software. Make your own... I use a couple hundred a week but I'll ask O-Depot about it.

Carl, any large commercial printing shop should be able to do them for you, they will probably have a 25 or 50 roll minimum. I thought about checking with printers and will do that. Minimum is no problem.

Looks like there's plenty of places to get them online. Here's one place I found that'll print your store name on them.

http://secure.interstatelabel.com/Wizards/PMLabels/PMWizard.aspx?Style=GS0100BWS I'll explore that site more after Christmas. Thanks for the tips and I'll look into it. Meanwhile busy with Xmas. I found a sticker today printed THE BOOK STOP. Maybe I can call them.:rock:

boxy
12-17-2007, 06:28 AM
I use a couple hundred a week but I'll ask O-Depot about it.

I thought about checking with printers and will do that. Minimum is no problem.

I'll explore that site more after Christmas. Thanks for the tips and I'll look into it. Meanwhile busy with Xmas. I found a sticker today printed THE BOOK STOP. Maybe I can call them.:rock:

Carl, I was playing around on the site McGary posted, it took me about 5 minutes to choose, customize, and almost order the stickers.........

Carl C
12-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Carl, I was playing around on the site McGary posted, it took me about 5 minutes to choose, customize, and almost order the stickers......... I didn't find them but will call after Christmas There is a phone # and it says they can help me over the phone. I'm very busy right now. Thanks.