PDA

View Full Version : Brad Hicks has passed

Jerry Eisele
12-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I wanted to let every one know that Brad Hicks passed away. Ginnie called me a few minutes ago with the news. If you never met Brad , you really missed meeting a great guy. He has been battling problems from a couple operations and couldn't make it thru the last fight. Ginnie has been by his side thru this and has felt the pain with Brad every step. Please keep them in your prayers. This is a tough time to loose your partner.
I'll keep you posted on any funeral arrangments.
Peace be with you thru the holiday Season!

chappy
12-15-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm very sorry, sad news indeed. I wish I was fortunate enough to meet Brad. Peace be with his family at this trying time.

Rich

ITTLFLI
12-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Our thoughts and prayers will be with Ginnie and the family. Brad was a great guy and will be missed!

Byron, Jill and Parker

undertaker
12-15-2007, 02:29 PM
So sorry to hear this....I met him for the first time two years ago at AOTH ......thoughts and prayers go out to his family....

Ed, Kim & Tyler

Jerry Eisele
12-16-2007, 07:11 AM
God bless Brads family!

Sweet little 16
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
our thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones

BigGrizzly
12-16-2007, 09:33 AM
It is hard to believe. My sympathy to the family.

roadtrip se
12-16-2007, 01:11 PM
as potential buyers of the Scorpion boat when it came up for sale last summer.

I was always impressed with how Brad's boat was always full of friends and family at AOTH.

Soft spoken, nice classy guy.

I'll miss him and wish the best to his family.

DonziChick
12-16-2007, 02:19 PM
I am saddened and surprised by this. I thought that Brad would pull through all of this. My thoughts are with Ginny especially and the rest of his family. Brad will be missed this year at AOTH

MOP
12-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Never met Brad but his family has our families condolences.

Phil

Magicallbill
12-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Brad was the guy who bought Jason's red 18.
I never met him then, but a year or two later, he contacted me about purchasing my Scorp. 18.
The Scorp went to Roadtrip, but during our convo,s Brad and I talked of doing some boating last summer with Jerry, ITTLFLI and possibly Grizzly.

Sadly, obviously, that never came to pass. Brad was a nice guy, and was really enjoying Jason's old boat.
Jason and I send our condolances to Ginnie.

catch 22
12-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Brad's family & friends during this difficult time. Jim & Gina

Patti
12-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Jamie & I both met Brad when he came to look at the 16 when it was for sale..nice nice guy..what a sad thing to hear...prayers to his family...

FISHIN SUCKS
12-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Barbi and I are very saddened by this news. Brad was great guy of which we had the pleasure of meeting at various AOTH's. Brad, Ginnie and his family will certainly be in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Barbi and Tom (half-baked auctioneer) West

Sam
12-24-2007, 08:55 AM
I had the opportunity to hang out and share a dinner table with Brad and Ginnie at AOTH. I saw Ginnie and Brad as salt of the earth types........just genuinely nice people. He will be missed, my sincere condolences go out to his family.

Sam Pilato

boldts
01-05-2008, 11:44 AM
I am truly saddened by this news. Often I have so much going on in my own life that I forget about all the true friends I've gained through our AOTH gathering. Brad and Ginnie met us in Cincinnati last year on our way to Lake Cumberland. He graciously reminded me I hadn't added their information to the Midwest Donzi Club's members list when we stopped at Lake Cumberland Marine to look at the dream boats for most of us being sold there.

In memory of Mr. Hicks, the Midwest Donzi Club will be honoring his memory on this year's gathering shirts. Might not be a selling point to the shirts, but I really don't care as AOTH is not about corporations. It's always been about the family of Donzi owners who have been able to attend and share their love of Donzi boats with us.

My condolences to Ginnie and the family. Brad will be missed dearly!

BGH18
01-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted a reply to Jerry's orginal message of the death of Brad. I miss him more than words can express and the hurt in my heart is more than ever imagined. Brad was truly the love of my life and brought much joy to the 9 years that we have been together. He will forever be in my heart, mind and soul.
Ginnie :(