PDA

View Full Version : Member's Locations Are Gone!

Carl C
12-15-2007, 08:00 AM
I thought it was cool to see where people were from in the right upper corner. Maybe it's because some members were complaining about too much personal info on display? Hey, if someone wants to find you they will.:doh:

McGary911
12-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Maybe Scot is still working out the bugs in the new identify yourself to post system. I know there was a problem with home addresses being displayed.

In the meantime, there's always this:

http://www.frappr.com/donziregistry

:wink:

vonkamp
12-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I re-entered mine into the signature section (along with a website). :)

Green Cove is a quiet little riverfront town in dire need of some businesses. It used to be called "little Detroit" when there was nothing but car dealers downtown but they have all moved to an automall up the street and left downtown virtually empty except for a huge courthouse and bail bondsman offices...

Oh, but we do have a Starbucks...

Carl C
12-16-2007, 06:44 PM
I re-entered mine into the signature section (along with a website). :)

Green Cove is a quiet little riverfront town in dire need of some businesses. It used to be called "little Detroit" when there was nothing but car dealers downtown I did that too. Detroit is not a nice place anymore except downtown which is still cool.

DonziJon
12-16-2007, 06:52 PM
I hate to be a person to bring......Oh Well: FYI: NEWS: The messenger usually gets whacked.

NOW there is NOTHING up in that upper right corner. :hangum: John

Carl C
12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
I hate to be a person to bring......Oh Well: FYI: NEWS: The messenger usually gets whacked.

NOW there is NOTHING up in that upper right corner. :hangum: John Look in the lower left corner.........:angel:

DonziJon
12-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Look in the lower left corner.........:angel:

Okie Dokie: I see it. It's kinda like the old shell game. "Where Is The Pea???:confused:
John