PDA

View Full Version : Trick Marine

TBroccoli
12-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Has anyone purchased anything from Trick Marine? The steering wheel I want states I have to order by phone. I've called the number for two days now and it is always busy. Does anyone know if someone else sells the wheel I want.

Product Photo Steering Wheel Type Zero Red -click to ZOOM
Click To Zoom

Steering Wheel Type Zero Red
Trick Marine Main -> Steering Wheels -> Steering Wheel Type Zero Red
Our newest custom wheels. Red and black soft grip. The entire wheel is soft material for easey grip even with wet hands. Dino siz bolt hole pattern.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION PRICE COLOR QTY
TYP-0R Steering Wheel Type Zero Red $149.95

Tom

boxy
12-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Tom, do a search on OSO there has been a whole lot written in th elast couple of weeks.
My personal feeling is anything bought from them now is done at the expense of boaters who came before you, paid for products, and didn't receive their products.
Again my personal feeling is that boating has way to many variables to bring tha kind of Karma into play...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173644

Here's the link, it's 40+ pages long, but most of the info is there..

Trueser
12-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Back when I had the issue with Fred, the only way he took care of things is once I scanned and posted a copy of his packing slip.

I'm surprised it took this long for him to blow himself UP.

At this point it’s a chance at best.

TBroccoli
12-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Guys,

Thanks for the info. I won't ordr from him. I wonder if anyone else sells the wheel I want.

Tom

harbormaster
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Which wheel do you want? I am a Livorsi distributor and can give all registry members an excelletn discount on all their products.

TBroccoli
12-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Scot,

It was listed on TrickMarine as TYP-OR red.

Tom