PDA

View Full Version : The devil made me do it!

MOP
12-13-2007, 11:13 AM
A little Muslim puzzy!

DonziFreak
12-13-2007, 11:29 AM
hope they get those infidel rats.......:smash:

zelatore
12-13-2007, 11:41 AM
My only question is how you hold the thing still long enough to suit it up without loosing 3 qts of blood yourself.

Sweet little 16
12-13-2007, 11:41 AM
i knew it MOP is one of those guys who dresses up his cat probably sings show tunes while he doing it :eek:

DonziFreak
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
i knew it MOP is one of those guys who dresses up his cat probably sings show tunes while he doing it :eek:

no comment :biggrin.::rlol::tooth::p

roadtrip se
12-13-2007, 02:37 PM
would kick some major booty, before they would let someone put them in a get-up like that.

Somebody call the SPCA or PETA...

DonziFreak
12-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Somebody call the SPCA or PETA...

oh no!!!! not PETA! :nilly::bonk::nilly:

never have I ever seen a group more full of their own sh*t......they make me angry.....

I'm all for animal rights, but I do not agree with their approach....laying in coffins in the middle of the street naked, walking into high-end fashion stores to throw paint on the windows and rub it on themselves pretending its animal blood....and their president.......don't get me started on her! :doh:

you know she actualy request for her body to be cut up and barbequed after she dies? what kind of a publicity stunt is that? I personaly find that repulsive :mad:

rustnrot
12-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Would that be a Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meal?? Can I have fries with that??

roadtrip se
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
oh no!!!! not PETA! :nilly::bonk::nilly:
never have I ever seen a group more full of their own sh*t......they make me angry.....
I'm all for animal rights, but I do not agree with their approach....laying in coffins in the middle of the street naked, walking into high-end fashion stores to throw paint on the windows and rub it on themselves pretending its animal blood....and their president.......don't get me started on her! :doh:
you know she actualy request for her body to be cut up and barbequed after she dies? what kind of a publicity stunt is that? I personaly find that repulsive :mad:

but somebody, anybody, needs to be notifed of such animal abuse.

As I said earlier, but let me be more exact, you would walk away a bloody mess if you tried this with one of the cats that allows me to live with them around here...

DonziFreak
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Atleast it wasn't done the Cuban way....duck-tape may have done some nasty things......:biggrin: