PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Tony
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
With the new cuss-sensor, what do we use to convey really strong feelings?

fock or fook ?

shiat or shat ?

byatch or ho' ?

Carl C
12-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I wonder if it blocks certain names like Dick Genth?

Nope......On another site Dick Genth became Johnson Genth!! I didn't think this site needed a cuss filter but now we have one. Maybe it was part of an up-date or maybe someone decided we need it?

Sweet little 16
12-12-2007, 04:37 PM
**** just ****ing great ok all you assholes watch you ****ing filthy mouths you no good sum bitches

LOL

hardcrab
12-12-2007, 04:43 PM
**** just ****ing great ok all you assholes watch you ****ing filthy mouths you no good sum bitches
LOL
What he said ! :)

Carl C
12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
LOL lol, well at least a couple words slipped through!

What he said ! :) I believe Sweet little 16 is a she.

:popcorn:

hardcrab
12-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Carl,
Maybe the "S" was edited (?)

:nilly:

Rootsy
12-13-2007, 06:26 AM
I wonder if it blocks certain names like Dick Genth?
Nope......On another site Dick Genth became Johnson Genth!! I didn't think this site needed a cuss filter but now we have one. Maybe it was part of an up-date or maybe someone decided we need it?

I didn't really figure anyone would give a crap if Dick wasn't written into history in my little corner of the world... :nilly:

Sweet little 16
12-13-2007, 07:19 AM
well let's see how the filter works on the basic 7 words you can't say on TV
hold on kiddies this could get rough
turn back now LOL

piss
****sucker
mother****er and
tits

yes I am a she, brought up in Jersey with 6 brothers you got a ****ing problem with that LOL

Sweet little 16
12-13-2007, 07:20 AM
hey not bad

DonziFreak
12-13-2007, 07:24 AM
hey not bad

Don't know if your talking about the filter or your knowledge of the english langauge :propeller:

Sweet little 16
12-13-2007, 07:40 AM
both!

Carl C
12-13-2007, 08:28 AM
I didn't really figure anyone would give a crap if Dick wasn't written into history in my little corner of the world... :nilly: No offense intended, Jamie. Obviously someone didn't think of Dick being a legitimate name when they wrote the program you are running. I thought it was funny that you have to type a man's name as D*ck!!:doh:

Ranman
12-13-2007, 08:30 AM
On one of my other favorite boards, the mods added a few filters to make posting more humorous. The added things like

spell = splell
smart = smirt
pants = pance

I still chuckle every time there's a heated discussion and someone tells someone to learn to splell.

chappy
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
yes I am a she, brought up in Jersey with 6 brothers you got a ****ing problem with that LOL

Where in NJ? I lived there for 20 years, maybe we were neighbors.:wavey:

Rootsy
12-13-2007, 09:50 AM
No offense intended, Jamie. Obviously someone didn't think of Dick being a legitimate name when they wrote the program you are running. I thought it was funny that you have to type a man's name as D*ck!!:doh:

Carl,

the vbulletin software allows you pretty much full control over EVERYTHING that goes on with the forum and customization of such... Any word filtered is because the admin placed it in the little box that says filtered words...

Carl C
12-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Carl,
the vbulletin software allows you pretty much full control over EVERYTHING that goes on with the forum and customization of such... Any word filtered is because the admin placed it in the little box that says filtered words... Ah, I didn't know that. If folks keep testing the filter on this thread then Harbormaster may have to add a few more words to the little boxes!:nilly::)

Sweet little 16
12-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Where in NJ? I lived there for 20 years, maybe we were neighbors.:wavey:

sorry this girl don't kiss and tell, you seem like a ok person but there are way too many wackos here on this site from dressing up their cats, to worrying about getting their mail , to gripping their throttle to hard :nilly:

chappy
12-13-2007, 12:09 PM
sorry this girl don't kiss and tell, you seem like a ok person but there are way too many wackos here on this site from dressing up their cats, to worrying about getting their mail , to gripping their throttle to hard :nilly:
My apologies. I certainly didn't want a kiss. You seem like an ok person as well, but, for all I know, you could be posing online as a woman who knows a good amount about high performance boats. But, I couldn't imagine why anyone would ever do that. I also worry about "Too many wackos" as well. Your knowledge of these boats is very impressive, and I've learned much from your posts. Sorry again for the inquiry.

harbormaster
12-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Where in the hell have you guys been? The cuss censor has been in place for a couple of years...