PDA

View Full Version : Some great reading! The real Truth!

MOP
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=19065418&BRD=1776&PAG=461&dept_id=6365&rfi=8

http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=19065418&BRD=1776&PAG=461&dept_id=6365&rfi=8

Tidbart
12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
"Some great reading"

I tend to agree.

LKSD
12-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Unbelievable...However it is the sad truth.. J&K

dfunde01
12-05-2007, 05:24 PM
i liked the first article best.

zelatore
12-05-2007, 06:11 PM
While I have no love of illegal immigrants, the one-sided, myopic view demonstrated by this article is a good example of why I registered as an independent and left the mid-west.

I might point out some of the fallacies of this article (not exactly difficult, starting with the first sentence being wrong) but I don't think this is the place to discuss politics.

MOP
12-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I firmly disagree the issue has anything to do with politics!

That being said I too find faults with the articles, but also there are many truths in it. Let me start off with the fact that my daughter in law is from South America, this puts our family in much closer contact with its peoples. They are really decent hard working people, they do fill a very important need in this country. My son in law has a construction business and employs 90% South Americans and is very happy with them, he is careful about them having papers but thinks some may be illegals but as long as they have honest looking papers he will hire them.

No matter who you are you must open your eyes to the problem and what it is doing to our country as a whole, none of us can single out any countries people as the problem they come from all over the world as the article stated.

I am all for them being here but get them into the system let them pay their fair share, last year alone 108 hospitals closed their doors due to the rising non recoverable costs of health care. Now those Americans that used these hospitals need to travel further increasing their chances of things being worse for them.

I have pretty close contact with the issue having both family and friends in our local and state policing agencies, hospitals and government. We can not continue let billions of dollars yearly fly out of our nations economy, those that do not contribute are far more of a burden then some realize. We cannot simply stand by and watch as our institutions fold around us. Somehow those that pay -0- must be brought into the system, the price we pay as Americans will get far worse.

I am reasonably sure the situation is about the same all over our county! We cannot deport 12 million people but we must work much harder as the problem must be addressed and soon, anyone that cannot see that is very foolish!

Sweet little 16
12-06-2007, 08:33 AM
so I guess the rules for no politics and religion don't apply to all members just new ones not the old ones with high rep or so many post

so how does this work?????

MOP
12-06-2007, 08:46 AM
How can you or anyone say this is a political issue! True there is much said in the political debates, but it in itself is in no way a political issue it is a national issue with no political bounds! We need far more focus on it or be consumed by it!

Sweet little 16
12-06-2007, 09:24 AM
how can it be a national issue and not be political?????

and what do we do about it or how do we solve this problem???

with out local gov't judges, elected officials, law enforcement, if you cannot see the issue is political you truely don't understand the issue to begin with.

but maybe you and your family can help and tell your son in law to stop hiring them