PDA

View Full Version : When is AOTH VIII?

zimm17
12-02-2007, 04:42 PM
I need to see if I can attend or if I'll be at sea.

Last Tango
12-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Murphy's Law:
Your ship will come in...
late Saturday evening on the same weekend as AOTH.

Last Tango
12-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry, forgot to qualify my response:

AWCS Mark A. Laszlo NAC/AW, USN (Ret), SEA Honor Grad, Class 30 Green, 20 years, 6 months, no days, but I wasn't counting.

farmer tx
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
May 15th - 18th. The weekend between Mothers Day and Memorial Day weekend.

zimm17
12-03-2007, 05:27 AM
Sorry, forgot to qualify my response:
AWCS Mark A. Laszlo NAC/AW, USN (Ret), SEA Honor Grad, Class 30 Green, 20 years, 6 months, no days, but I wasn't counting.

Thanks Senior. What platform were you an AW for? I'm a LAMPS MKIII SH-60B driver although I have more hours in the T-34C as a flight instructor. LCDR type with a little over 10 years in. Halfway there!

Last Tango
12-03-2007, 12:58 PM
I started in P3C's in 1969 as a Sensor 3 Operator, and then Sensor 1/2 in VP56. Then VP30 as an instructor. Then switched platforms to S3A in 1978. Senso, VS41, VS22 and VS31 (over 500 traps total between the Saratoga, Kennedy, and Isenhower), then back to VP30 for Special Projects and Fleet Project Team. Made Senior Chief while in VP30 and attended Senior Enlisted Academy. Then on to the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69 as OPS Leading Senior Chief and TSC Officer. After two years I was selected for MCPO but decided to RTB Jax and retire in 1990.
I have a custom "U.S. Navy" tag on my Jeep. In Florida we have special tags for each service. My tag reads NAVE8 ( could be either "N'aviate" contraction for Navy aviate, "Nav E8", or "Navy 8", depending on how you want to say or interpret it. All work for me).
Worked with tons of "small boys" over the years. Which ones did you Det off off? Were you stationed here in Jax originally?
Over 3500 hrs in P3C's. Over 1500 hrs in S3A/B. I still hold the S3A record for Senso flight hrs, and have a nice plaque from Lockheed as a result. S3's finish flying this year, and Senso's have not flown in S3's since 1994. So I guess I get to keep it.

zimm17
12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
I was in HSL-37 our of Hawaii on the FFG Crommelin, then the DD Fletcher. Then my instructor tour in Pensacola, now in Norfolk on the Iwo Jima as the staff aviator. Looking to be a det OIC for the new SH-60R helos out of San Diego next.

FISHIN SUCKS
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
May 15th - 18th. The weekend between Mothers Day and Memorial Day weekend.
Hey Mark, is that a definite? I know that's the usual weekend, but AOTH VII was almost changed to the weekend after Memorial Day Weekend in June but was left alone. Tentatively that weekend works for me, my show in Australia is earlier that month. Tell Polly we said 'hey'!:)

farmer tx
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Tom, Historicaly yes, etched in stone no. The powers to be have not spoken.

zimm17
12-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Well crap- I'll be at sea during this. I'll keep an eye out for other gatherings.

ITTLFLI
12-09-2007, 07:49 AM
AOTH will be the weekend before memorial day.

I do not have a calender in front of me but I think Farmer TX had the dates correct! Cant wait! I think couple of the cig 20 guys are going to join us this year! Should be a fun time!

Dr. Dan
12-09-2007, 01:00 PM
:smash:Well.... this year has May with 5 Saturdays... the 16th,17th,18th is the weekend after Mothers Day and the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. Man remember when Memorial Day was on the 31st.... like it didn't change. Now its a confusing sum Vitch to figure out.

Awake To the Sound of Todd trying to change to his really fast prop...no I mean the really , really fast one, yeah the one that doesn't handle worth a ****...but its fast.

Awake to Jill saying Boy, I'll not only kick your ass, I will look good doin it!:wavey:

Awake to Jim Collins looking way over his shoulder saying ...whats that guy doing with that damn Rooster Tail?

Awake to Byrons full non-disclosure of displacement that makes Roosters go nucking futz!!!! :spongebob:

Awake to Undertaker saying man if only I had stayed home... I could be burning bodies and making money.

Awake to Mick Ong finding his neck? And enjoying it.

Awake to Ted showing up with his Il Pill and spanking not only every other boat...but himself. Now thats kinky.

Awake to Big Grizzly going over 80 mph and actually steering in a straight line...nah forget that...it's not gonna happen. :beer:

Awake to Fishin Sucks ...warming up his lungs with Go Juice the night before and gargling with it....so he is primed for the Auction.

Awake to Scott Boldts making another awe inspiring speech and ya can't hear him...again! :smash:

Awake to BBQ Stains on your seats and realize after the run that that ain't BBQ Stains?

Awake to Jerry realizing he slept in the wrong room ...and it turned out to be the Walk In Food Locker. "I thought it felt a little cold in there..."

Awake to memories that don't soon fade.... an experience that rivals only some of your worst child hood memories involving suppositories... where some people bid on one of a kind exclusive Racing Apparel ...and are Red Neck enough to wear it? Ah yes Awakening of the Horses... the Donzi Classic equivalent of a Nascar Event with a Moisture Problem.... hey thats what Gold Bond is for isn't it? Or is it what "Depends "are for?

Now only 158 days away and counting.... get your tickets now.... cuz 2008 is gonna be something for the picture books. I wonder what color a Rooster turns when it gets spanked continuously over a 5 day period. Pretty Bright Red I would imagine.:eek!:

Doc of Unconscientious Objections :spongebob:

Cuda
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm willing to bet that if Catch shows up, he and Gina will have more clothes than just shorts and sandals!:eek!:

hot shot
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
if i find it i'll be happy, mabe i'll pour some good shine down it i can't wait. i'll have to check with road trip to see if i can get a dock on red boat row this year

hot shot
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
i guess i just got all fired up for aoth and just made my reservations... the gut said the lake level is staying the same as last year and the land shuttle from launch ramp to rooms will be running full time for those of us that don't care much for the steps. is anyone getting in on wed ? i am gonna try to slid out wed early am and mabe get a little boating in.

roadtrip se
12-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Hot Shot,

You won't be sorry on making that reservation early. There are parts of the lake that people never see during AOTH, because we are all so busy trying to keep up with the next guy. A lot of folks start flitering in starting on Wednesday, so you won't be alone. This thing is a happening!

As for the lake level, there have been rumbles about the pool being allowed to rise another ten feet, which would make more of the coves available and the launch ramps easier to deal with. Decison is supposed to be made in January by the Corp of Engineers. Doesn't really matter though, this past year was some of the finest boating we have ever had at current levels. If they do decide to let it come up, it doesn't take much. The level has come up almost two feet during this week alone.

Of course, there are a few requirements for the first year inductees to red boat row. Think of yourself as sort of a pledge. Something to do with strawberry moonshine and detailing boats, so you'll be okay. We'll get you the details later....

Dr. Dan
12-13-2007, 05:03 PM
So Official Red Boat Row Boy...I wonder how this could happen?

"There are parts of the lake that people never see during AOTH, because we are all so busy trying to keep up with the next guy.? "

Seems to me I heard alot about a Little Red Boat... that kinda intigates this type of behavior... :smash:

Now next year everyone is gonna have a Blue Scorpion to contend with as well as a Red Rooster? Man it's like Doctor Doolitle with EFI's.... :smash:

Now if the Rooster can stay outta the way of the truly fast boats...maybe they can run clear and smooth without any pesky interuptions like that Fly or Nat at a Picnic on a Hot Summers Day....

Hmmm maybe I'll have to make a house call.:wavey:

Doc of Slow Kings & Fast Consumption :spongebob:

hot shot
12-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey road trip.... sounds like dr dan has something for you what do you think?

roadtrip se
12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey road trip.... sounds like dr dan has something for you what do you think?

I call the double D one of my better friends. I think he is just still pissed off that he had to spend so much on the blue pill a couple of years ago just to keep pace with the SE.

Happens to the best of us. And of course, he would be scared to death of what I decide to do next, because he knows it is going to cost him.

Wait until he gets a little of the love I experienced at AOTH this year. Easy to be the big dog at Lake George, but the wolves roam at Lake Cumberland and I hear they are going to be very hungry this upcoming May.

Woof!

Dr. Dan
12-14-2007, 05:16 AM
Easy to be the big dog @ LG??? :boggled: :eek: :toiletpap

Poodle he is delusional... spending too much time in the woods in Ky again.... it clouds his memory yet again. Too much Moonshine I am sure...

He is correct... in that his next Skunk Works will be painful for me to adjust to... ah its good to be poor...that way I don't have to worry about trying to keep up.... :smash:

Doc of Short Term Memory :wavey:

roadtrip se
12-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Okay, this has to be a record for the commencement of trash talk, before an event (like six months), but it is the holiday season, so let the fun begin.

Interesting thing, I don't remember seeing a white and teal 22 or a stealth blue Criterion at AOTH7 this year. Easy to talk, when you are both sitting at home shining them up for Lake George.

AOTH7 was the fastest, and I mean the fastest runs, I have ever attended. I played sweep boat on the Lee's Ford lunch run and still averaged about 55 on GPS AFTER turning around to go run in the back. The water was free of junk and everybody ran them out.

This year should be no different.

I ran fourth, FOURTH, all day at 80-81 in the wolf pack. Gero ate spray at fifth in his 78-80 BHLE. Them's the facts.

Now, don't get me wrong, there was some running done at Lake Geo this year too, but not like at Lake Cumberland. Of course, I plan on hitting the Dustoff again, because how else will I get a chance to torment the Bravo Boyz any other way?

So, for you couch racers out there, bring it on for AOTH 8. I'll be riding with Jill.

FISHIN SUCKS
12-15-2007, 07:19 AM
He is correct... in that his next Skunk Works will be painful for me to adjust to... ah its good to be poor...that way I don't have to worry about trying to keep up....
Wait a second, this isn't a submission or a sign of giving up is it??? I mean, what about 'long live the King Cobra', you can't let us KC supporters down! Seein's how the organizer of 'red boat row' won't include us in their row (even though I wax and wax to keep it from being pink), we need somebody to look up to (since I am married and cannot spend money on anything but window decorations for the portholes or doilies for the porta-potty)! Be fast or be last, Double D:smash::smash::smash:

hot shot
12-15-2007, 07:32 AM
this is pretty kool its mid december and we are gettin fired up already, lets keep it up. hey road trip am i correct in thinkin you are leaving the red home this year ?

Dr. Dan
12-15-2007, 04:46 PM
:spongebob:No man with a working Penis will ride during an Event in his wifes boat while his HP500EFI sits on the Trailer. That my friend would be grounds for retraction of your man card.

So ...no Todd will run his, Jill will run hers, and let the Natives be warned...I seem to remember some pretty good northern runs on LG this year...but I could be wrong... other than a certain Canine not having his act totally together...it was pretty entertaining.... hell Don N can likely spank you and I Todd...so ya best get out your speed wax if you venture to LG....

Everyone knows that the Stock Yellow Fever boat is not gonna arrive in Spring, untouched from over the Winter.

:smash: I am still deciding what sounds better...HP700 or HP800 or HPTurbine?

Decisions Decisions......... I am researching a Glass man now for some cosmetic and possible structural upgrades... just in case...I win the lottery and Teds Boat goes under 105 mph....

Doc of Fishin For the Rooster Tail :beer:

roadtrip se
12-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Being shamed into running the 500 boat. Now that hurts.

Perhaps I should order some new life jackets in custom hot pink for when I ride with Jill to show my more sensitive, self-assured side.

Of course, if she is out there on her own, she will probably have many opportunties to collect man cards, instead of hauling my butt around.
I will get the last laugh at the docks, when she comes back with stories of putting a whoop-*ss on a bunch of you.

I am not casting stones at Lake George. I had an absolute ball up there on my first outing and plan on coming back. By the time I got out of the boat on Saturday after the poker run, I was toast! I am just glad that I don't have to make a decison between AOTH and Lake Geo.

I'll be the quiet little red boat guy in the pack of the pack. Don't forget to look back once in awhile to make sure I'm still there....
:boat::boat::boat:

BUIZILLA
12-16-2007, 04:32 PM
ohhh geeeezzzzzzzz Todd........... :nilly:

spare me more BS :wink:

and you call ME a sandbagger??? :anchor:

hot shot
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
speaking of lg dust off i need info on when it is and were to stay if R T is going back i want some of that fun thanks mick

Dr. Dan
12-17-2007, 06:29 AM
speaking of lg dust off i need info on when it is and were to stay if R T is going back i want some of that fun thanks mick

:smash: The Lake George Donzi Classic Club hosts 2 Donzi Events each year, the DustOff is always Fathers Day weekend, so mid June. This year it falls on the Friday the 13th,14th and 15th are Fathers Day weekend.

Also the Fall Family Picnic is always the weekend after Labor Day, so this year in 2008 it falls on Saturday September 6th. we rent an Island...everyone brings their best dish to pass, or a special Recipe and its a Family BBQ all weekend. Probably my favorite Donzi Event....just becuse its a casual low key weekend. It's a great time.... I highly recommend it. You won't go hungry.

Also the Lake Winnie - Donzi Poker Run is always the last Saturday in July ... each year more people arrive early...and we do raft ups and tour the Lake prior to the Poker Run Day. Its a completely different Donzi experience... unlike Lake George, Winnie has several towns located on its shores and they make an enticing lure to traverse the Lake. This Lake has a reputation for being rough... but its totally dependent on the amount of Traffic. We always have a great time.... and our recent change to having a Family Style CookOff on Saturday evening has grown to become a popular alternative to a Restaurant venue.... although we kinda missed it this year... we normally award a few prizes for best dishes served.

Both these Lakes are home to over 40 Donzis on average that partake in the Festivities. The people are great and the weather and atomosphere is second to none. If you have never attended a Donzi Event, any of the 3 above mentioned Events will satisfy your needs.

:cool:Also as an aside, a few of us DieHards participated with the Big Boys on Columbus Day Weekend in their Lake George Fall Poker Run - organized by the LGPBA, they had over 114 boats and about a half dozen Donzi Classics.... next year we wanna increase that...showing.:wink:

Hope this info is helpful.

Doc of the Bay :wavey:

Trueser
12-17-2007, 07:32 AM
The race shots will be taken care of....

I picked up a new camera and lenses over the weekend. I will be able to take 6.5 frames per second and 75 continuous. 10.1megapixels should be some great shots..

All I need is to find a 28zx/zxo

hot shot
12-17-2007, 08:28 AM
[thank you for the up date my calander is marked ] e=Dr. Dan;432753]:smash: The Lake George Donzi Classic Club hosts 2 Donzi Events each year, the DustOff is always Fathers Day weekend, so mid June. This year it falls on the Friday the 13th,14th and 15th are Fathers Day weekend.

Also the Fall Family Picnic is always the weekend after Labor Day, so this year in 2008 it falls on Saturday September 6th. we rent an Island...everyone brings their best dish to pass, or a special Recipe and its a Family BBQ all weekend. Probably my favorite Donzi Event....just becuse its a casual low key weekend. It's a great time.... I highly recommend it. You won't go hungry.

Also the Lake Winnie - Donzi Poker Run is always the last Saturday in July ... each year more people arrive early...and we do raft ups and tour the Lake prior to the Poker Run Day. Its a completely different Donzi experience... unlike Lake George, Winnie has several towns located on its shores and they make an enticing lure to traverse the Lake. This Lake has a reputation for being rough... but its totally dependent on the amount of Traffic. We always have a great time.... and our recent change to having a Family Style CookOff on Saturday evening has grown to become a popular alternative to a Restaurant venue.... although we kinda missed it this year... we normally award a few prizes for best dishes served.

Both these Lakes are home to over 40 Donzis on average that partake in the Festivities. The people are great and the weather and atomosphere is second to none. If you have never attended a Donzi Event, any of the 3 above mentioned Events will satisfy your needs.

:cool:Also as an aside, a few of us DieHards participated with the Big Boys on Columbus Day Weekend in their Lake George Fall Poker Run - organized by the LGPBA, they had over 114 boats and about a half dozen Donzi Classics.... next year we wanna increase that...showing.:wink:

Hope this info is helpful.

Doc of the Bay :wavey:[/quote]

DonziChick
12-17-2007, 11:38 AM
All I have to say is watch out for Connie's new ride! :eek::eek:

FISHIN SUCKS
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM
knowing Connie, it's all that and a bag of chips:wink: So she's coming???

Dr. Dan
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM

:smash:As if anyone in a Donzi even comes close to Running with her? I mean come on... be serious... her last ride was stupid fast and over powered...

I am convinced she arrives just to embarras Todd even more than the other faster Classics do... all weekend. Funny thing is...she doesn't even have to go out and switch Props to do it.... Priceless.

Doc of Sponson Rivalry :wavey:

roadtrip se
12-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I have heard rumbles of new Sterling power.

Guess I could stop and take a look around, since the place is less then two miles from my Michigan doorstep.

As for sponson envy, no not really, but I'll take a ride.

DonziChick
12-17-2007, 10:01 PM
She's planning on being there I believe - I'm keeping quiet on the new toy though. I don't want to forfeit my ride in it :yes:

show-n-go h2o
12-29-2007, 01:15 PM
The race shots will be taken care of....

I picked up a new camera and lenses over the weekend. I will be able to take 6.5 frames per second and 75 continuous. 10.1megapixels should be some great shots..

All I need is to find a 28zx/zxo

mine will be there if you want to drive/ride in it

FISHIN SUCKS
12-31-2007, 08:40 AM
mine will be there if you want to drive/ride in it
...But don't ask to use the Head, because he won't bring the portable crapper to use in it:smash::smash::yes:!

show-n-go h2o
12-31-2007, 10:17 AM
...But don't ask to use the Head, because he won't bring the portable crapper to use in it:smash::smash::yes:!

I'll bring it but we'll put it in your boat for everyone to use. im ready to go boating, i miss you guy's and gals.... i hope im welcome back this year

Trueser
12-31-2007, 11:32 AM
Thanks everyone.

But I will have a new ride before then. Or we will bring the Z29.

boldts
12-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Well Well Well...... LOL I love you guys and thanks so much for the big smile today!

The dates for Awakening of the Horses 2008 are indeed May 15th thru 18th. Thank-you Farmer Tex for being on top of it.

The Red Boat Row may have a few boats other than red sneaking into it. :wink: As most of you know, I love blue Donzi boats and Jill being the lady she is will have a favorite of mine in attendence. Also, my substitute father.....Mr. Grizzly owns a blue Criterion along with Mr. Horne. Mr. Schole has dk. blue 22 so all the red boats will have plenty of company.

Now, I'm sure everyone is wondering which Donzi we will be honoring at AOTH. This year in honor of the 18' Donzi, we will be honoring the Donzi X-18! So, all you owners who have one of these sitting in your shop or garage, spiff them up and make them ready to spend a long weekend in KY starting May 15th. After all.......It would be a shame to have the boat on our shirts and not have one with us.

So there ya have it. AOTH 2008 is officially scheduled. Mark your calendars. I'll be talking to our event corodinator at the Jamestown Resort as soon after the New Year as possible. The lake was absolutly fantastic and (knocking on wood) the weather has been unbelivable for us the last 7 years. Maybe a little chilly for you warm weather state owners on occassion, but hey, your horses LOVE a breath of cool air. No salt to mess up your new chrome either.

Also, don't forget that a long time friend and sponsor of the gathering will again be in attendence again this coming year. The folks from Precission Propellers (Turbo) will be joining us again. So, if Santa forgot that new prop you've been thinking about. Let me know so I can give Precission an idea of props to bring with them.

Finally, BRING YOUR APPITITE!!!! Mark Horne and Todd Somerville head up our Saturday dinner with the best Texas BBQ eating you'll ever encounter! Mr. Jerry Eisele heads up our meal department and has done a simply fantastic job in the past years. Even when I tell the whole dock to come join us..... Sorry Jerry, I promise no unexpected surprises this year. LOL

If anyone has questions, take a look at the Midwest Donzi Club website. www.mwdonziclub.com and click on Awakening. You'll find info. on the lake and a ruff outline of our schedule which is always kept loose in case someone attending has a good idea for an addition to that schedule.

Happy New Year everyone! May your Donzi provide you with many enjoyable days on your waterway and memories to cherish the rest of your life.

Now back to our regularly scheduled trash talking. LOL

FISHIN SUCKS
01-01-2008, 10:15 AM
I'll bring it but we'll put it in your boat for everyone to use. im ready to go boating, i miss you guy's and gals.... i hope im welcome back this year
Of course you are welcomed back, besides, where would we have a bon fire! Maybe you could lose your fat friend that kept pissing everybody off:smash:, but he didn't bother Barbi or myself (meaning, he didn't mess with us)! We miss you too Derek (can't remember how to spell your name, Ralph has me mixed up:nilly:).

show-n-go h2o
01-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Of course you are welcomed back, besides, where would we have a bon fire! Maybe you could lose your fat friend that kept pissing everybody off:smash:, but he didn't bother Barbi or myself (meaning, he didn't mess with us)! We miss you too Derek (can't remember how to spell your name, Ralph has me mixed up:nilly:).

ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR HIS ACTIONS.
that was his first and last visit to the lake with us. we had no idea how crazy and annoying he could be. bon fire is on. you pick the night and we'll host it. deric.

how has ralph been? i sent him an email but he hasn't responded yet. maybe i need to call him.

roadtrip se
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
yet, coming your way!

Jill and I were on the highway commuting back to Michigan yesterday, so I used the opportunity to reach out to a few of the Midwest Donzi Club members that put this thing on.

This is going to be the best one yet!

A couple of highlights...

- A whole crew of Cig 20's are rumbling about showing up at LC. THese rare boats have been carefully restored and I hear the engine bays are just as impressive.

-The skunkworks operations have reached and all new high. I have heard of at least six different projects that will make last years wolf pack look like a bunch of beagles. Illmors, 540s, and maybe an SC or two. I am on the porch this year, but I look forward to seeing the heavy artillary.

- A revised Poker Run format. Stealing graciously from Scott Pearson's format at lake George, we will be running the boats together. Great photo ops and an absolute ball. Maybe you guys will find the stops a little quicker this way, instead of heading 100 miles down the lake. Here they come. Yo, hey you, yeah I am the card stop, the guy in the red boat standing on the bow, 6'4", there they go, bye, bye.

- The rumor mill around the lake is that the Corp will raise the level of the lake by ten feet. Last year was great, but the additional water will make the ramps and coves a little easier to navigate.

So get ready for a great run, mark your calendars, and start the season with us at Lake Cumberland!

FISHIN SUCKS
01-07-2008, 07:08 AM
- A revised Poker Run format. Stealing graciously from the Scott Pearson's format at lake George, we will be running the boats together. Great photo ops and an absolute ball. Maybe you guys will find the stops a little quicker this way, instead of heading 100 miles down the lake. Here they come. Yo, hey you, yeah I am the card stop, the guy in the red boat standing on the bow, 6'4", there they go, bye, bye.

We found no problem at all with finding you, I don't understand the problem:confused::boat::nilly::doh::smash::yes:.

What about that time-trial thing that almost happened last year, any possibility of that? I think that was Doncig's stuff if I remember correctly.

roadtrip se
01-07-2008, 11:20 AM
We found no problem at all with finding you, I don't understand the problem:confused::boat::nilly::doh::smash::yes:.
What about that time-trial thing that almost happened last year, any possibility of that? I think that was Doncig's stuff if I remember correctly.

Tom can navigate. Yes, you were the first boat to my card stop, but I hear you might have been free-lancing the order of a couple of the other stops that your were supposed to make, before you got to us. Of course, leave it to the MAN to do a poker run in the order any way he dang pleases! Mr. Microphone does get cut a little more slack than most...

As for the time trial thingy, that was Don-Cig, and since he didn't make the trip, it didn't happen. Don, ready to try it again?

glashole
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
all the stops need to have larger signs so we don't have to pay so close attention

FISHIN SUCKS
01-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Tom can navigate. Yes, you were the first boat to my card stop, but I hear you might have been free-lancing the order of a couple of the other stops that your were supposed to make, before you got to us. Of course, leave it to the MAN to do a poker run in the order any way he dang pleases! Mr. Microphone does get cut a little more slack than most...

One blonde in the boat as navigator...no problem:wink:! Two blondes in the boat as navigators...challenging:boggled:! Thanx for the extra slack, I need all the help I can get. Besides I was a driver (not navigator) playing boat mechanic during the drivers meeting, were my navigators at the drivers meeting:nilly::bonk:? No, not complaining, I'd do it all over again...minus the mechanic thing:smash:!

SilverBack
01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Tom,
A guy that has no idea where he is going or what he is doing in one BW following a guy with 2 blonde navigators that are directionally challenged in another BW???? :eek!::eek!::eek!: Sounds fun!!:wink: Can't wait!:yes:

FISHIN SUCKS
01-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh, let me tell ya Keith, it makes for an eventful poker run:shocking: The one blonde was passed out on my back seat (Connie) and the other was enjoying the scenery (Elizabeth aka Donzichick). Needless to say, they were still fun to have along.

SilverBack
01-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Tom,
I think I might understand about the short cut thing now!! :bonk::bonk::shocking::shocking::doh:

Lenny
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
This year in honor of the 18' Donzi, we will be honoring the Donzi X-18!

Brutal, I will not be bringing it, or the other one. The LE is a possibilty, but so is a JET over the midwest.

:(

May 18 is my Birthday.

Seems the stars are aligning once again, but I was in the can :rolleyes:

Hope to see ya'll there.

Lenny and Deneen

SilverBack
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Lenny,

You come to AOTH?? How far is that? :eek!: It must be as good a time as everyone says that it is!!

How many boats do you guy usually have to show up?

DonziChick
01-13-2008, 05:25 PM
It's a great time. You should try to make it if you can.

SilverBack
01-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Donzi Chick,

We have already made our reservations!! I have cleared my calendar for that week and don't plan on missing it! :)

I will be the guy in the slow boat in the back of the pack! :cool:

Do you guarantee it to be bright and sunny?:crossfing:

Sam
01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Stang, we typically get 25 boats or so. The weather has been pretty good that last few years, worst case you might need a swear shirt. Best case bring your swim suit, sun block and your of course your credit card for gas.........we like to run :eek!:. Looking forward to meeting you, you won't regret the trip :wink:.

Sam

Jeff V
01-17-2008, 09:45 PM
After an absence last year, we'll be part of a Michigan contingent including my good friends Connie C. who will be there with her new ride, Doug with his vintage yellow 18, repowered again, and me with my knock off of of Dr Dan's teal 22, that took all summer for me to shake down some nasty drive problems. We're anxious to get the boats out, dust'em off and head out. Dam, I love a good road trip and Lake Cuberland is such a fantastic place to go to and have fun! I'm looking forward to renewing the friendships we started 2 years ago.

Here's a picture of part of Connie's ride in progress, apparently it's too big to all fit in one picture. A guy could get lost in it.:wink:

BigGrizzly
01-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Looks like the ride is a Skater. As for me, being retired the new power for the Criterion is going to wait, until maybe never. I think I would rather have two boats on my dock then one really fast one. With the price of fuel I would rather drive more then stupid fast. After a vivid description from Gary Vaughn on his 104 mph 22 classic I think I will pass. Now shall I bring the ever faith full Corsican or the or the near and dear Criterion? Just to set the record straight, Riding fifth with Robbert in his Black Hawk was a blast.

roadtrip se
01-22-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm with you Randy.

We have a lot going on in our lives right now with buying and selling houses, potential job changes, and a move south.
I had a series of upgrades ready to go for the SE and decided I just didn't want to mess with them this year. Sooner or later the talk must stop and we get to see them run at a rally. Of course, there is always next year, once we see what they can do.

In the mean time, Jill and I plan to get back to more basic Classic running this year by running her 18 in a few events.
We had a ball with her boat when we ran it last fall at the Texas Round-up.

My vote for AOTH this year would be the Corsican. We'll be right there with you.

Dr. Dan
01-23-2008, 08:20 PM
:kingme: Well I think I will bring my "Power Kayak" to run with Todd and his Driver Hot Chick.

I think the power Kayak is under rated... I have never seen one at a Rally... so it should blend right in with all the other "Stock Boats".

If you're good Todd...I won't pass you as much as Byron.

Doc of the Awakening :drive:

Air 22
01-24-2008, 08:24 AM
:kingme: Well I think I will bring my "Power Kayak" to run with Todd and his Driver Hot Chick.
I think the power Kayak is under rated... I have never seen one at a Rally... so it should blend right in with all the other "Stock Boats".
If you're good Todd...I won't pass you as much as Byron.
Doc of the Awakening :drive:

Don't foget your goggles....:smash:You bigblock paddling maniac...:nilly::kingme::rolleyes::outtahere:

roadtrip se
01-24-2008, 09:42 AM
as I put on my Sorels and head out to the barn to look for Grandpa's old five horsepower Evinrude.

"I'll show them. It may say Five Horses on the case, but I'll super-charge that little bugger, work the piston, and the crank. Then I'll have the fastest power kayak at AOTH.
Connie won't know what hit her, especially if I apply that new food additive to the bottom before launching."

The Sleeper...

gero1
01-24-2008, 10:04 PM
after doing some reading on here tonight the back seat of jill's boat is mine....how did we go from 80 or so(me,griz,rt,dan,itl) to 90 plus(catch22) to 103??? what happened to little steps? aint getting in no danged ol ka yak!

BigGrizzly
01-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Just remember Robert I said I had it first so ypu will be sitting nex to me. If anyone says I have to give up my man card to ride with her I'll do it, Just E-mail me the address and I will send it in!!!! Now back to basics.

Lenny
02-17-2008, 08:48 PM
No, not Budman :D

Todd/Jill, Mark/Polly, email me with specifics and stuff. I am bringing down a fella from here so he can see this "ordeal" and the love we all hold for these boats.

I can help with pulled pork, brisket, Mark, put me on a smoker... What's the deal, where you all staying? I will book that next.

Lenny and "Ron" a newbie to DONZI Land.

highlnd@telus.net

Thanx

Sam
02-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Is it to early to start getting a head count...............I think not :tongue:. I'll be there with my 16 and my favorite room mate Doug Lovins will have his screaming 18 :eek:.

See ya there !

ITTLFLI
02-19-2008, 12:32 PM
I booked my room today!! I can't wait! Looks like it will be a big turn out again this year!!

1994 22 Classic
Me, wife, and Parker(son)

1973 X-18 Jet
Larry(my father) and friend

In case you folks who don't make it want to keep an eye on us.....here is a webcam from the marina.
http://www.duo-county.com/cam_lake01.html

roadtrip se
02-19-2008, 08:20 PM
A few of you have been pinging me for a reservation number at Jamestown Resort and Marina.

Here you go:

1-800-830-5131 Contact: Frieda Meincken

This is going to be the best one yet!

catch 22
02-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Will there be a need to bring the LOG SPLITTER prop this year. It WAS GREAT running last year:yes::drive:

SilverBack
02-23-2008, 09:03 PM
We have our reservations!! We can't wait. This will be my first Donzi event.

I have very limited experience in boating like this with big groups. I have never even been in my boat on the water yet.(still working on it) Lenny, it sounds like you have guest with you but if there are any of you guys that have been there and done that needing a ride maybe we can talk. Also handling a higher HP boat will be a plus. I don't know how to drive mine yet.

I am pretty sure that BGZX and LRT are coming also. Don't expect much from me ..... this will be the first time that I will have a chance to be on a bigger lake to really open my boat up so I will still be in the learning curve.

Sam
02-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Catch 22, conditions should be the same as last year.............no splitter needed :wink:.

Stang, no worries about running on the lake. There are plenty of people to follow around until you get the feel for the area. Theres lots of room to run with others or do your own thing. You will not regret attending this event. Great people, boats and of course food = a great time......... see ya there.

Sam

SilverBack
02-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks Sam!!! I am looking forward to it.

Fishing Sucks...Are you still coming?? I know they need their auctioneer!

The Hedgehog
02-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Real Texan and I just booked a couple of rooms!

FISHIN SUCKS
02-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Can't wait. Now if this snow and ice crap would go away....what happpened, did that stupid ground hog see it's shadow or something???

Stang, I just pm'd ya b4 I saw your post here. I don't know about the auction, I only do it by request from the powers at be (Jerry, Roadtrip, Boldtz, et all). I can get a little out there:nilly::smash::eek!: so if there are any complaints, I let them decide. Hot Shot had the killer system last year with the full-blown speakers and microphones. If he offers again, it definitely helps save my voice. And besides, Poodle just loves talking on a microphone:puke:!

show-n-go h2o
02-25-2008, 12:22 PM
attending in our group:

Me and Danielle and one guest 28zx

Steve and Diane + one guest 38zr

Bob Mcneil and a guest 32 alleycat

Adam (guy from work) 22 Scarab

2 other boats pending.

as far as log splitting, the lake came up about 15ft from all the snow and was a mess a few weeks ago. we will be down there at least twice a month from next weekend on so i'll keep a log watch report going for you guy's.

RedDog
02-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Booked my room today

Donzi Deb and I will be there in the green striped 22C

hot shot
02-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Hot Shot Here I Made My Reservations Back In Dec And I'll Br There With The Killer Pa System We Don't Want Fishin To Loose His Voice. I Want To See Road Trip In A Robe Again This Year... I'll Check With The Cig Boys And See How Many Of Them Are Gonna Make It

Z-Man
02-26-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm in and booked with a tool case of electical tape, screws and zip ties in case anyone needs them.

The Hedgehog
02-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Zip ties and electrical tape? I will be there with 50 square feet of poly sheeting, 5 gallons of mazolla, a squeegee, a twister board, ballgags, a zippermask, handcuffs, ......
Ooops, wrong party! Or maybe not...

roadtrip se
02-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Can't wait. Now if this snow and ice crap would go away....what happpened, did that stupid ground hog see it's shadow or something???
Stang, I just pm'd ya b4 I saw your post here. I don't know about the auction, I only do it by request from the powers at be (Jerry, Roadtrip, Boldtz, et all). I can get a little out there:nilly::smash::eek!: so if there are any complaints, I let them decide. Hot Shot had the killer system last year with the full-blown speakers and microphones. If he offers again, it definitely helps save my voice. And besides, Poodle just loves talking on a microphone:puke:!

Maybe we should pass out some of those little opinion survey cards after this year's auction event to see what people REALLY think of Tom's schitck, but based on the smiles and the laughs he gets, I think you all are stuck with him for one more year.

Don't forget, we raise funds through donated items to support the club and the registry. Start thinking about what you can donate to the cause. The BBQ and the auction have become a big part of capping off this event.

C'mon May!

fegettes
02-27-2008, 03:42 AM
I reserved our rooms on Monday. Unfortuneately, I am not planning on bringing a boat.

Steve and Melinda

FISHIN SUCKS
02-27-2008, 09:16 AM
See Road Trip In A Robe Again This Year...
That aint right:boggled:!

I'm in and booked with a tool case of electical tape, screws and zip ties in case anyone needs them.
Don't forget your gas money...lot's of gas money, twin screw!

Zip ties and electrical tape? I will be there with 50 square feet of poly sheeting, 5 gallons of mazolla, a squeegee, a twister board, ballgags, a zippermask, handcuffs, ......
Ooops, wrong party! Or maybe not...
Call me crazy, but that's just plain funny, Ron Jeremy! Can I come?

Maybe we should pass out some of those little opinion survey cards after this year's auction event to see what people REALLY think of Tom's schitck, but based on the smiles and the laughs he gets, I think you all are stuck with him for one more year.

If you do, don't tell me the results, just drowned me or something.

tamburello
02-27-2008, 12:20 PM
I just booked our reservations. :D We missed last year and can't wait to hit the lake with everyone. Sounds like some fast rigs are coming. Hopefully, mine will be running better than last time but even in top form I'll be near the back of the pack. :boat:

- Jeff

roadtrip se
02-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh and by the way, Jill's new ride should look a little familiar to you...

Any chance we can get a sneak peek at the art work for the event t-shirt? I am sure it will be excellent as always, seeing that you are the artist!

SilverBack
02-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Mazola oil ???? I still don't know what to say!!!!:eek:

farmer tx
03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Made our reservations today. Thanks for the info RT.

Have meat will travel !!

The Hedgehog
03-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Mazola oil ???? I still don't know what to say!!!!:eek:

You got a ZX don't you? I think you can understand

SilverBack
03-05-2008, 05:02 AM
I do have a ZX...I do know what you are talking about..that is why I am speachless!!! LMAO

catch 22
03-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Reservations made
Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday
Jim & Gina
22 Classic
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
:hyper::yes::cool:

boldts
03-09-2008, 05:15 AM
Hey gang. Great to see all the interest and each of you helping others with any questions they may have. Never the 1st year did I think this gathering would become the fantastic social event it has become. For information about it you can go to the club website and click on the button called Awakening at www.mwdonziclub.com

Jeff Dykama presented to me another outstanding design for our shirts this year. The X-18 I don't think has ever been better displayed on a t-shirt. So all you X-18 owners who were clammering for your boats to be honored, had better not disappoint us by not bringing them to KY in May. After all, our featured boat needs to lead the 1st leg of our fun run on Saturday. :wink:

Anyone wanting to attend with-out a Donzi or other boat, has always been welcomed with open arms. We have always been able to find a seat for them and I see no reason why that would change this year. BTW, I too am on the list of no boat attendees. Long story, but life throws ya curves sometimes.

So, Jerry and Byron. Do we show everyone the shirt design or surprise them at the gathering? Here's one for ya all, but yes, I know it's not the picture you all are asking for. LOL

Dr. Dan
03-09-2008, 08:48 AM
:clap::beer:Looks great Jeff as always...I am trying to encourage Brad & Norm to attend this year... of course Brad has an X-18 so that Theme is gonna help. Norm has never been to Cumberland so it would be a new experience for him and Sarah.:worthy:

They have that awesome 22 with the Sweeping Checkered Flag Graphic that was in Sarasota this last Owners Rally. :wavey:

Should be a great time as always!

Doc of Circumstantial Attendence & Random Donzi Attire :spongebob:

rumshaker
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM

Hey Tom!~ Shelley and I are going to try and make it with the "RUMSHAKER" again this year. Hopefully this year we won't have to tape our throttle handle back together! -HA!

FISHIN SUCKS
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey Tom!~ Shelley and I are going to try and make it with the "RUMSHAKER" again this year. Hopefully this year we won't have to tape our throttle handle back together! -HA!
Hey mike, if you bust your throttle handle again, and you come into your slip bow first again, can ya just kill the motor and throw me a line??? I think my chest has a permanent dent in it from me catching your bow:doh:!! Just kidding34753 Barbi and I are definitely looking forward to seeing you 2! Do you have any auctioneering tips...555-4444:nilly::bonk::smash:sold???

rumshaker
03-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey mike, if you bust your throttle handle again, and you come into your slip bow first again, can ya just kill the motor and throw me a line??? I think my chest has a permanent dent in it from me catching your bow:doh:!! Just kidding34753 Barbi and I are definitely looking forward to seeing you 2! Do you have any auctioneering tips...555-4444:nilly::bonk::smash:sold???

Tom, I still have a chip in the front of my boat from that.-lol. Probally from hitting your chest. Hopefully we cant get the time off from work to go up there again we had a great time. As far as the auctioneering tips, the only thing I could recomend is having more ron rico before you get up there! ha.

gero1
03-13-2008, 10:47 PM
can i play in the kayak races???????

catch 22
03-14-2008, 05:46 PM
If I would have known that, I wouldn't have sold mine. Gero1, Is that yours. I had the smaller one with a 9.9 Evinrude. They are cool.

gero1
03-15-2008, 05:56 PM
not mine, was del. some moters to them and thought if dr,dan and rt would let me play in their race game i might rent one for the weekend. heck i drive a black hawk and i really don't want to that thing,after some thinking... it's got a 25hp honda on it. 2.5 wide and 12foot long. i am dumb but not crazey

Dr. Dan
03-16-2008, 10:29 AM
not mine, was del. some moters to them and thought if dr,dan and rt would let me play in their race game i might rent one for the weekend. heck i drive a black hawk and i really don't want to that thing,after some thinking... it's got a 25hp honda on it. 2.5 wide and 12foot long. i am dumb but not crazey

Robert.... You can always join in our Reindeer Games... Trip has assured me he will definitely Wimp Out and leave his slower SE Edition on the Trailer virtually all Season, claims some unwarranted performance issues will embarrass him yet again ....so why even bother. :spongebob:

Although I have seen him use this ploy before only to show up with a healthy Kayak to play in... so... I never trust any performance related commentary...from him...he has become the ultimate SandBagger.

I think AOTH VIII is going to be alot of fun regardless of whatever he does.... I have plans to hide his oars for his Kayak, so that outta slow him down quite a bit...:cool:

Time will tell!

Doc of Creative Instigation :tase:

roadtrip se
03-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Change my handle from the Roadtrip Somerville Edition to the Roadtrip Lame Edition?

This dog is on the porch this year. Too much going on with transfers, buying and selling houses, and other stuff to spend the proper amount of time to get the beast where she should be to run up front with the wolf pack.

Okay, so I sadly turn my man card over to the authorities and take the continous beating of being accused of sandbagging.

I can handle it, but please remember, I will be back. And it will not be pretty, no, not pretty at all.

Hall of Shame, King of Lame, RTLE...

Atomic Tan
03-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Heads up people. As of today Jamestown has 2 rooms and a few cabins left. Get em while they're hot.

The other
Carl

Dr. Dan
03-25-2008, 06:33 PM
:wavey:Booked, Committed & Certified!:thumbsup:

I am gonna bring a Zip Line to connect to the Lodge so we can cruise down to the Docks Faster, Roadtrip....bring that Winch that we rigged up from the used Log Splitter .... maybe we can reverse Engineer it so we can haul our sorry Asses back up the Matterhorn at the end of the Day.

I also successfully antagonized two other Suckers to Register, so it'll be even more crowded with Lame Alchohol Consuming , Petro Chemical Burning Donzi Types - with "Hot Chicks!" :thumbsup: Also one is an X-18 !

So Bring on the Shrimp Poppers, and the Texas BBQ, throw on the Brisket and reserve a couch for another unlicensed Doctor to join the ranks of the Red Neck Dibilitated Underachievers of America :drinkbeer:

Any special requests....I'll be scheduling Doctors Appts. on a selected basis.... book early and often!:lame2:

Doc of Congestive Resperatory Massage Therapy For UnWed Muthas :pimptwo:

gero1
03-25-2008, 10:05 PM
if i can get you, ft, mp in front of me(will be behind you 3 all the way)maybe you 3 can make him put the red beast in the water

synack
03-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Just called to book today and they are out of Deluxe rooms on Saturday. :doh:

Trueser
03-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Room Booked

Saturday may be sleeping on the dock.

undertaker
03-26-2008, 03:27 PM
I am booked....thanks Doc for the heads up on the room situation...been swamped at work and have not been following this thread. see ya in May:propeller::propeller:

roadtrip se
03-26-2008, 03:32 PM
If they are running out of rooms, grab one of the cabins up on the hill. We have stayed in them a bunch of times. Nothing special, but clean with a bed, shower, kitchen, and a front porch.

You will still be close to the action!

techspecial
03-27-2008, 03:07 PM
What is the AOTH?
What does the acronym stand for?
Whatever it is it sounds like FUN!!!
Thanks, Mike

synack
03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
What is the AOTH?
Thanks, Mike

Check out the Midwest Donzi Club's website for more info:
http://www.mwdonziclub.com/

roadtrip se
03-27-2008, 04:07 PM
What is the AOTH?
Thanks, Mike

Mike, the MW Donzi site will give you a little back ground on the basics like lodging, dates, and a couple of pictures.

But what is it really? How about a bunch of crazies from all corners of the north, south, east, and west getting together with some kind of Donzi, or Aronow related product, and running all over one big lake for two to three straight days at the beginning of the season making dang sure that all of the cobwebs are blown out of the noggin, the c-o-c-kpit, and most certainly the engine bay. If you show up once, you will most likely show up again, or lament about missing it when you mistakenly decide to stay home. Come join us, have a ball, bring your friends and family, and then plan on doing it again!

That pretty much is it. We'll leave the light on for ya!

show-n-go h2o
03-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Is there some other event going on? or did the Donzi crew use all the rooms.

if anyone needs rooms after they sell out i have phone numbers to the two closest hotels. and i think we have an extra room at our house.(bring your drinking hat for that though)

boldts
04-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Just wanted to add about the rooms. We own Jamestown when we're there. They don't usually schedule another group with us.

I haven't at this point, but can talk to the Lake Cumberland State Park if we need added space. There has not been the need in recent years, but it looks like this may be a big year for the gathering. In the past they were kind enough to offer our attendees a discounted room rate also.

You can keep the boat if you like at Jamestown or launch each day from the State Park and cruise over to Jamestown. The two locations are actually straight across from each other on the inlet from the lake.

Let me know here or with an e-mail to scott@mwdonziclub.com

osur866
04-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Called yesterday to book a room and no rooms left :confused: They did say there was cabins left but I will be coming alone and think its kinda silly to get a cabin for only one are there any other options that will be close by the action? Steve

roadtrip se
04-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Steve,

Don't let the cabin thingy scare you off as you will only be a few minutes from gound zero, AND that is only if you drive real slow.

I'll respond to your PM with more details.

show-n-go h2o
04-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Called yesterday to book a room and no rooms left :confused: They did say there was cabins left but I will be coming alone and think its kinda silly to get a cabin for only one are there any other options that will be close by the action? Steve

there is a place in downtown jamestown called pinehurst lodge it's a little older, it's very reasonable and the people are awsome. there number is
toll free-1877-855-4143
or-270-343-4143 the drive from there to the marina is about 5-8 minuetes.

synack
04-07-2008, 10:59 PM
The cabins cost just about the same... and are just a little up the road.

farmer tx
04-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Timber Pointe is just down from the tennis courts. We stayed there the first couple of years that we went.

http://www.timberpointe.com/

BUIZILLA
04-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Janice, me, and the kids stayed at Timberpoint a couple or three years, but this was even before AOTH came about... great people

osur866
04-08-2008, 03:45 PM
the rooms are booked, I just booked a log cabin today. I will be coming solo so anyone that dosen't have a room that is needing one and would want to split the cost the cabin is 2-3 bedrooms so I will have extra space. Steve

Air 22
04-14-2008, 07:50 PM
the rooms are booked, I just booked a log cabin today. I will be coming solo so anyone that dosen't have a room that is needing one and would want to split the cost the cabin is 2-3 bedrooms so I will have extra space. Steve
Steve..I'm considering the trip w/ my 22 Classic from Raleigh..I'm off SAT SUN MON but not sure what time I land in Raleigh on Friday(work as a pilot)....
I have never been to AOTH b4 :hangum: but maybe its worth 8hr 517mi all nite drive:drive: :smash: and steady diet of RED BULL:nilly: Still pondering:banghead: I'd spilt a cabin with ya if its still available...:cool::beer:

roadtrip se
04-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Come on Down!

Can't make the Friday night schedule work?

Fly in!

You will not regret it.

Donzi Racer
04-20-2008, 10:05 PM

We are going to be at the lodge up the road but have quite a few coming. If you have a bedroom or two still available let us know. We also have never been to the AWOH but are bringing three boats from middle Florida up for the event. Can't wait, Thanks, Tom 256-777-0844

Sam
04-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Tom, PM me with any questions you have about the event. I'll send you my cell # just in case. By the way did you reserve slips for your flotilla ? If not just call Jamestown Resort.

See ya
Sam

DonCig
04-26-2008, 10:30 AM
They still have rooms, cabins and condo rooms at Jamestown. I booked into the main lodge for Thurs. Fri and Sat night this morning with Connie.

See you on the water.

DonCig

BUIZILLA
04-27-2008, 04:07 PM
looks like I just may be in Bowling Green from the 15-17th, so if I can break free, or get done early I may just venture over and bogart a ride/s from somebody.. i'll camp in the parking lots somewhere as i'll have the coach..

roadtrip se
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
looks like I just may be in Bowling Green from the 15-17th, so if I can break free, or get done early I may just venture over and bogart a ride/s from somebody.. i'll camp in the parking lots somewhere as i'll have the coach..

seeing a hitch on the coach. If you need to drop something off, before heading over to BG, we can find a secure home for it in the neighborhood.

Hope you make it.

Dr. Dan
04-29-2008, 03:03 AM

:smash:Wow... that would really suck to have the "Miami Vice" suddenly engage in spontaneous boating... hmmm... pretty sure I'll need help schleping Donzi Gear & Various Female Accessories without Batteries to and from the Venue for Conspicuous Sale.
:angel:

Hope you can make it...

Doc of Noble Endeavors :doh:

BUIZILLA
04-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Danny... should I bring the battery's ?? :angel:

Dr. Dan
04-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Danny... should I bring the battery's ?? :angel:

:eek!:No, I am leaving that up Tina & Shea, from what I hear from last year I have to bring my Ear Plugs to get some sleep if I am within a few rooms distance. :doh::screwy:

But of course, that is hear say? :thumbsup:

I think Shea had an issue with working out the Rocker in his Hull as I was told...so it maybe fixed by now.... then again you'll have to ask Tina about "Mr. Happy" :flash:

Still not sure if I am flying Solo or not... I know I have enough Donzi Gear to choke an entire Armada of Donzis... still working on those logistics... if this keeps up... I am gonna need a seperate Trailer soon.

Hope you can make it Jimmy... you know you always got a ride in my 22 anytime.

Doc of Good Natured Humor and Astroglide Solutions :tase: