PDA

View Full Version : Year End Holiday Blow Out - Donzi Coolers

Dr. Dan
11-30-2007, 09:58 AM
:smash: I will be offering on a first come first served basis our newest Small Donzi Soft Cooler "The Islander" at only $125.00 Delivered.
These are in the Black Color only and come with your choice of Stitch Color to match your boat.:wavey: So Red, Electric Blue, Silver,Gold,Yellow, Teal, Orange, whatever... ask anyone who has one...they are a perfect size....and they don't bounce around in the waves.
This is limited to a while supplies last....email me your orders directly at
drdan93@comcast.net :spongebob:
The Small Cooler fit about 12 to 18 cans of your favorite beverage, all of the same layout and features of the Larger "Offshore" Model.
Some of our current Cooler Owners: Undertaker, Air 22, MadPoodle, Buizilla, Roadtrip, Bverd, Bertram Boy, Norm & Sarah, Pearson, Ittilfli,Mattyboy, Culotta.... the list goes on...with over 20 customers in the last 18 months since its introduction... its are largest selling item.
Take Advantage of the Savings... shoot me an email...we take Pay Pal as well as checks.
All items are shipped by our exclusive Donzi UPS Shipping Team....pics will be forthcoming of them....:eek!:
Happy Holidays
Doc of Cooler Things To Come :beer:
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com

DonziFreak
11-30-2007, 10:48 AM
can you please post a picture?

DonziFreak
11-30-2007, 10:50 AM
nevermind! saw the link, sorry...haha

ITTLFLI
11-30-2007, 11:34 AM
These are HIGHLY...HIGHLY....recommended! I have had mine now for 2 seasons! Best cooler I have ever owned!

roadtrip se
11-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Tons of storage for handhelds, phones, sun tan lotion, t-shirts, keys,
and all of the other crap that seems to get lost at 80mph in a Classic.

And very cool looking, not to mention a water tight cooler area.

These coolers are the best.

Lenny
12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Dan, can you stitch in white?

If so, a black bag, (with white stitching) might be just the ticket ;)

http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/images/cooler.jpg

LKSD
12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
My wife & I also have one of the large coolers.. It is awesome & more than worth it... Now if I can only get out to use it more.. :smash: :D Jamie / Lakeside

Dr. Dan
12-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Lenny,

Yes... I can do virtually any Color... actually Cliff and Diana got a Navy with White Stitch when they ordered their Large Cooler. :smash::smash:

I have already received 4 orders since this post...so if you want one please send me an email with your full name and address and contact phone number.

All of these are arriving by this Tuesday and orders will go into production this week.

Here are some bad pics that show the size differential between the Large "Offshore Cooler" and the Small "Islander Cooler".... each cooler is a Duffle Bag, double side/length pockets, end pouches, and 2 removeable inner Zipper Flaps attached with Velcro in the inner Cooler area. Each Bag comes with a padded Shoulder Strap, these are made of heavy grade Rip Stop Nylon, and contain no Metal to rust.....

Teague is my little picture Phantom Cat.... never enough attention to satisfy her. :spongebob:

Doc of Coolness :beer:

Lenny
12-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Done, you got mail :)

Newby
12-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Email sent with info. Thanks.

slapshot11
12-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Doc,
I'll take one with white stitching. I just sent you a pm as well.
Thanks
Norm

Dr. Dan
12-02-2007, 09:43 PM
:smash: Newby, try sending me another email, or pm, I did not receive any info....

Norm I got you down for one....

Thanks everyone for all the orders over the weekend....unbelieveable... Teague and I are gonna be very busy.

Doc :spongebob:

TXDONZI
12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Dr. Dan
Did you get my email last week requesting a cooler, cap and visor?

Dr. Dan
12-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Dr. Dan
Did you get my email last week requesting a cooler, cap and visor?

:smash:Terry,

I got ya down for Electric Blue...yep .... you are good to go.

Email me a contact phone number when ya can.

Doc of Beverage Containment Systems :beer:

Dr. Dan
12-06-2007, 01:14 PM
:spongebob:Came home to 5 Case Boxes of Coolers last night... I will be taking the first production run to the embroiderer today. So first paid orders go into production first... all others I will hold the bags until I get the Jing, then they get stitched.

Only exceptions are previous customers or if I know you... so Norm, Lenny, Cliff,Shea, Mick and Mark Horne are good to go, anyone else.. SEND ME THE MONEY! Said to the Jerry McGuire Movie tone....

Mike Smith you are all set! I ship everything UPS on the day of completion, I will try my best to get these out prior to Kris Kringle's arrival... we will see how that all goes.

Thanks For the Orders :wavey:

Happy Holidays

Doc of Cool Things To Come :beer:

Air 22
12-08-2007, 12:38 AM
The BRAVO BOYZ each have these coolers and they are truley awsome.:yes:
By far the nicest looking functional universal Donzi Cooler on the market.
New owners will be very happy with these bags....They are tough and keep things cold for dayz....:wink:

catch 22
12-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Dan, PayPal sent. Thanks again.

TXDONZI
12-11-2007, 06:50 AM
"You Got The Money"

Dr. Dan
12-14-2007, 05:28 AM
:spongebob::beer::wavey:Hey...I wanted to express my genuine appreciation to everyone who emailed me, private mailed me and to everyone who helped to support this promotion.

Some of the Coolers will be finished up prior to the Holidays...the balance will ship out as soon after the Holidays as they become available. The Same with any clothes that were ordered.

If you have any questions... contact me directly.

Thanks Again

Doc of Creative Philanthropic Endeavors :smash:

Dr. Dan
12-20-2007, 06:37 AM
:smash:Hey, I will be stopping by UPS this a.m. to send out the following Coolers, the rest will go out after the Holiday. These folks will be getting a package shortly.

Mike Smith, Tillman, Mick Ong, Farmer Buz, Secret Santa on 3 others...

The balance are in production and did not make the pre Christmas run, I will get a few more next week.

There are a few other items that will be going out also...but becuse some are presents...we can not disclose the facts to protect the identitiy of the parties concerned... :)

Have a great Holiday...

Doc of Things To Come :cool:

farmer tx
12-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Cool:cool: Thanks Dr.

Lenny
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
You got the Money, ... but... take your time. I do not think I ever want to even get this black and white thing "wet". (hopefully I will get over this)
:rolleyes:

Dr. Dan
12-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Cool:cool: Thanks Dr.

Mark, Farmer Buz is the new owner of Sue's boat the 40th Yellow 22 Classic, she actually was the very first order.... your cooler is with Lenny's in Holiday Purgatory... plus... I have to have Pam stitch up your special color request... remember... so until I get your green light... no color goes on the Bag.

Lenny I just deposited your check this afternoon, I actually have 3 Black & Whites being made... You, Cliff & Norm Dascher... who woulda thunk it?

Anyway I am going away tomorrow.... be back after Christmas... if they have more Coolers done by Thursday or Friday... I will send them before New Years.

A couple people are gonna be surprised by what the Elves put in their stockings... everyone have a great Holiday, travel safe...

Talk Soon

Doc of the Great Lakes for a weekend :angel:

SilverBack
12-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Dr. Dan..Did you get my order or was I too late?? Let me know! Thanks!!

Newby
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I received mine today. Its awesome! I cannot wait to get out and use it. Thanks again Dr. Dan.

Dr. Dan
12-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I received mine today. Its awesome! I cannot wait to get out and use it. Thanks again Dr. Dan.

:smash:Cool Mike...Glad you like it.

:cool:The rest of the original orders should ship out next week after New Years... the last few orders will be produced after that... I had to put them in as the orders came in...so I will try to have them all out ASAP.

Thanks Again For the orders...this turned into a fun promotion.

Be Well & Happy New Year

Doc

MDonziM
12-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Still available? I sent an e-mail twice with no reply.(I think, new vista computer...)White with red stitch or red with black stitch if you can.

Thanks, just let me know.

Marshall May
lvmmay@yahoo.com

Dr. Dan
12-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Still available? I sent an e-mail twice with no reply.(I think, new vista computer...)White with red stitch or red with black stitch if you can.

Thanks, just let me know.

Marshall May
lvmmay@yahoo.com

Marshall,

I never received an email, I have to see how many coolers are committed out of this last shipment. I am away over the Holidays so when I get back, I can do a physical count and I can let you know.

The special offer was on Black only... the coolers come in Navy, Black and Red only as a base color. The coolers will be available even if I am out of the first batch... however the Holiday price will be going away. We received special pricing for a Bulk purchase in late December...thats not going to be a regular event.

I will keep you posted...meanwhile why don't ya send me another email.:smash:

Thanks

Doc

Dr. Dan
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Marshall,
I never received an email, I have to see how many coolers are committed out of this last shipment. I am away over the Holidays so when I get back, I can do a physical count and I can let you know.
The special offer was on Black only... the coolers come in Navy, Black and Red only as a base color. The coolers will be available even if I am out of the first batch... however the Holiday price will be going away. We received special pricing for a Bulk purchase in late December...thats not going to be a regular event.
I will keep you posted...meanwhile why don't ya send me another email.:smash:
Thanks
Doc

:smash:Marshall

I got confirmation tonite that I have enough of the Small Coolers to fill all backorders and yours if you are still interested.

Let me know , shoot me an email with all of your contact info. including phone number and ship to address and full name.

Thanks Doc of Cooler Things To Come:eek!:

Dr. Dan
12-28-2007, 10:30 PM
:rolleyes::worthy:Oh Great And Wonderful Oz-We Are Not Worthy!

I picked up the following Coolers to be shipped out ASAP.

Lenny, Wind, Dascher, Collins, Davis... Mark Hornes, is in production and will be finished next week.

The above Coolers went to UPS this morning!!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy :drunk::puke::spit::beer::spongebob:

Doc of Resolutions :troll:

bdog_402
12-31-2007, 07:25 AM
:smash:Terry,

I got ya down for Electric Blue...yep .... you are good to go.

Email me a contact phone number when ya can.

Doc of Beverage Containment Systems :beer: can you get me lime green???

MDonziM
12-31-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks Dan, sent you an e-mail, just let me know.
MM

Dr. Dan
12-31-2007, 10:08 PM
can you get me lime green???

I can get Lime Green Stitching on a Black Cooler, if you are interested. :smash:

Terry, your cooler went out with first shipments...its gotta be delayed due to the Holidays...don't panic....its coming. I will check on it tomorrow and let you know the tracking number.

Doc

Dr. Dan
12-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks Dan, sent you an e-mail, just let me know.
MM

MDonziM,

If you sent me an email..I didn't get it... might wanna shoot me another.

Doc:smash:

Dr. Dan
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
:smash:Hey Folks... we sold out of every cooler we bought. I wanna thank all of the Secret Santas and the other peeps that ordered up some good Donzi Cheer for the Holidays.

The Coolers are still available...just back to standard pricing.

Email me directly all orders.

Have A Great 2008 Season...and Stay Cool.

Doc of Coooolness :wavey:

catch 22
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU. Received my coolers yesterday and they are AWESOME. Dan you are definitely THE DOC OF COOLNESS :thewave:

Dr. Dan
01-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU. Received my coolers yesterday and they are AWESOME. Dan you are definitely THE DOC OF COOLNESS :thewave:

:wavey::drive::clap:Jim, Glad you like them.... we will be doing some more cool things in 2008. Lots of new items to make our Boating Experience even cooler than we are....which is tough to do...cuz we're all so cool.

Don't Believe us ...just ask us.:thewave:

Doc of Philonthropic Isotopes & Advance Fiber Production :spongebob:

harbormaster
01-09-2008, 09:06 PM
I got mine and I have to say that these are the bomb!

They really rock. Thanks for a job well done.

slapshot11
01-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Doc,
You da man!!! Got back to work today after a few days off and what a nice surprise was waiting for me. The cooler is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks so much. Can't wait to use it.

McGary911
01-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Doc, sorry to say, I just saw this thread...are they still available? with the red stitching perchance? This will teach me to pay more attention.....

Lenny
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Got mine last night (this morning) when I stumbled in at 3am :rolleyes: What a nice surprise. :yes:

Doc, these things are first rate. They are definately a high quality item. It matches the boat perfectly. THANX !!! :D

Lenny

farmer tx
01-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Doc, Got my cooler today and I must say that you outdid yourself. Great quality and very nice and neat stitching. I will test fit it in the Critter tomorrow. Thanks for the opportunity to but quality Donzi gear at a reasonable price.

Mark & Polly

SilverBack
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Doc,

Don't worry I have medicated myself!! My wife got the cooler and hat in today and she says that they are wonderful!! Thanks a million!!

Team Jefe
02-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Got mine today, thanks Doc. This thing is WAY COOLER (pardon the pun) than I imagined.

Choprpilot
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Are these still available! If they are
Please contact: choprpilot1@aol.com
Interested in small black bag with red lettering.

SilverBack
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Doc,
We love the cooler and I want to buy a large cooler and another cap. Page stole my other cap!! I need both in black with red stitching. Also we need 3 of the spaghetti string tops. Let me know how much.:propeller::doh::hangum::bonk: