PDA

View Full Version : New windshield grommets!

MOP
11-27-2007, 06:36 AM
It is about time I bumped this one up! If your windshield grommets are a few years old and getting hard it is time for a change! The grommets allow for a little flexibility which helps to keep the Plexi from cracking, changing them is very easy takes a couple of hours.

To check out the grommets go to this link: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33502&highlight=grommets

MOP
01-13-2008, 04:44 PM
TTT yes it is about time!!!

farmer tx
01-14-2008, 08:24 PM
These are great quality grommets for early model 22 Classics. I have redone two windshields with them and am very happy with the results. Phil is a stand up guy and will do what it takes to fix you up. Here are a couple of pics.

yorkey
09-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Just stumbled across this posting, do u still have access to these?

I have a 93 Classic and will probably be removing my windshield to re-secure, I'm getting some creaking and other noises... a few years ago I had my hull split to address a sub-floor floating issue and the idiots did a lousy job of putting it back together, I'm convinced.

If these are what I should change out for my boat, I'd like to get some. This winter should be pretty productive for me, going to fix my little baby up a bit.

Thanks!

MOP
09-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Just stumbled across this posting, do u still have access to these?
I have a 93 Classic and will probably be removing my windshield to re-secure, I'm getting some creaking and other noises... a few years ago I had my hull split to address a sub-floor floating issue and the idiots did a lousy job of putting it back together, I'm convinced.
If these are what I should change out for my boat, I'd like to get some. This winter should be pretty productive for me, going to fix my little baby up a bit.
Thanks!

I do not think yours uses the same type.

Phil

It is better to PM me as I do not check this section a lot.