PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Canadian Drunk....

boxy
11-25-2007, 11:09 AM
or as it's officially known.... Grey Cup 2007.
I've been firmly entrenched in Downtown Toronto since Thursday,
I'm not sure who was worse off in the first picture, me or Julian?

Lenny
11-25-2007, 06:26 PM
Cool pics Steve :yes:

Tony
11-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm not sure who was worse off in the first picture, me or Julian?

Quit telling us about the first picture, we wanna hear about the THIRD!

:beer:

DonziFreak
11-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Quit telling us about the first picture, we wanna hear about the THIRD!

i totally, utterly, completely SECOND that!

:biggrin:

Team Jefe
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Gents - that third pic is easy.

Obviously its very cold in Toronto this time of year, so my boy Steve is providing a public service to those distressed young ladies who have lost most of their clothing:wink:

roadtrip se
11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
picture number three included RED bikinis!

Looks like fun Steve, but please, Coors Light?

boxy
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
The "No Smoking Enviroment" was to remind everyone, that while there was a third generation Cuban cigar roller crafting hand rolled Cubans, we were 1151 feet off the ground, and smoking was not allowed.
http://www.cntower.ca/portal/GetPage.aspx?at=860

That pic was at Maxim/Coors Light Players Party in the CN Tower.

The rather fetching blonde young lady in the first pic was the BC representative at the UMM Miss CFL contest.
http://umm.ca/events4.php#1

It was a pretty crazy 5 days, saw lots of great bands, had a few Molson Canadian's, got to hang with a lot of really cool people, and watched an entertaining football game.
The band line up won't mean a lot to most of you, but Thursday was April Wine, Trooper, Loverboy, and David Wilcox, Friday was Thornley(ex Big Wreck), Hinder, and the Road Hammers, Saturday was Spirit of the West, and Great Big Sea, and Sunday was the Bare Naked Ladies, Sloan, and Lenny Kravitz at halftime.

boxy
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
picture number three included RED bikinis!
Looks like fun Steve, but please, Coors Light?

Hey it's Canadian Coors Light, they were a sponsor, and it was 3:00 in the afternoon, you can't pull a 12 hour shift if you don't pace yourself ...... :D

BUIZILLA
11-26-2007, 06:38 PM
The "No Smoking Enviroment" was to remind everyone, that while there was a third generation Cuban cigar roller crafting hand rolled Cubans, we were 1151 feet off the ground, . you toke a bone that size, and your gonna be 1151 ft off the ground whether you want to be or not :eek!::wink:

glashole
11-26-2007, 07:09 PM
[The band line up won't mean a lot to most of you, but Thursday was April Wine, Trooper, Loverboy, and David Wilcox, Friday was Thornley(ex Big Wreck), Hinder, and the Road Hammers, Saturday was Spirit of the West, and Great Big Sea, and Sunday was the Bare Naked Ladies, Sloan, and Lenny Kravitz at halftime.[/QUOTE]

along with Julien that is an awesome lineup
sounds like a great time how did you manage to swing the invite to the party

boxy
11-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Someone had to clean up :D :D :D

I was in no shape to clean up anything, and once I get them, I'll post the pics to prove it.... :D
It was a pretty quiet train ride back yesterday, BellVegas looked safe when we rolled through.

Ranman
11-27-2007, 02:59 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/pamelapk77/81.gif