PDA

View Full Version : Year end Procharger sales extravaganza!

LKSD
11-18-2007, 05:51 PM
The time is here again for the year end ProCharger sale!!

For all of you sales service & install needs contact us Lakeside Restorations YOUR premier Prochager distributor!

These sale prices can save you BIG off of regular retail prices, Save over 1k on some units!! Dont wait as this sale only comes once a year.. :)

Below are just 2 examples of installs we have done in the past.. ( one Donzi & 1 Baja) :) Visit our site to see more Hi perf custom work. :)

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2628
www.LakesideRestorations.com

LKSD
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Just a friendly FYI. This sale will be ending soon.. :) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations

Donzi Racer
12-19-2007, 09:50 PM
The time is here again for the year end ProCharger sale!!

For all of you sales service & install needs contact us Lakeside Restorations YOUR premier Prochager distributor!

These sale prices can save you BIG off of regular retail prices, Save over 1k on some units!! Dont wait as this sale only comes once a year.. :)

Below are just 2 examples of installs we have done in the past.. ( one Donzi & 1 Baja) :) Visit our site to see more Hi perf custom work. :)

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2628
www.LakesideRestorations.com (http://www.LakesideRestorations.com)

Jamie, we are thinking about a way to add some pop to a semi stock Donzi Minx 270 hp. We saw a minx up in New Jersey once that had a super charger in it and was wondering what a procharger would do for a stock Minx? Is it like my mechanic says, you don't want to ask an elderly man to run a marathon do you? Would the engine need other mods? We have had Minx before and always wanted a little more speed and power without changing the size of the motor to keep the handling the same. Can you give me an idea of what a Procharger would cost for a 350 merc, what I could expect to pay for installation, and what I could expect to see in performance with it? Thanks, Tom 256-777-0844

Lenny
12-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Jamie, carb 350, as I now have another one, HOW MUCH ? Barry Grant on a Vortec head, Edelbrock Peformer set-up.

I need two of these ready to go. Both carb. Blow thru.

...santa claus is coming to town...

:D

LKSD
12-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Jamie, we are thinking about a way to add some pop to a semi stock Donzi Minx 270 hp. We saw a minx up in New Jersey once that had a super charger in it and was wondering what a procharger would do for a stock Minx? Is it like my mechanic says, you don't want to ask an elderly man to run a marathon do you? Would the engine need other mods? We have had Minx before and always wanted a little more speed and power without changing the size of the motor to keep the handling the same. Can you give me an idea of what a Procharger would cost for a 350 merc, what I could expect to pay for installation, and what I could expect to see in performance with it? Thanks, Tom 256-777-0844

Tom, I will try to give you a shout today.. If the engine has a lot of time or is tired you will need a rebuild first. If the engine is fresh or low hrs you will probably be fine depending on what is inside.. I can go over this a little more in detail with you when we speak... :) jamie / Lakeside

LKSD
12-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Jamie, carb 350, as I now have another one, HOW MUCH ? Barry Grant on a Vortec head, Edelbrock Peformer set-up.
I need two of these ready to go. Both carb. Blow thru.
...santa claus is coming to town...
:D

Check your email & Give me a shout.. :) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628

LKSD
12-20-2007, 10:35 AM

Tom, I tried to reach you & left a message. I can be reached at 570-639-2628 if you want to look into it further.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

The Hedgehog
12-21-2007, 09:46 AM
I took this opportunity to purchase my Procharger M-3 from Jamie 2 seasons ago. It was the best thing I ever did for my boat. Nothing like the whoosh of a blower spooling up, watching the boost gauge climb and feeling a big boat surge forward in a hurry. I highly recommend it.

Like I said, it has been two seasons and I am now getting ready for a refresh. Keeping the Procharger and going bigger!

LKSD
12-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I took this opportunity to purchase my Procharger M-3 from Jamie 2 seasons ago. It was the best thing I ever did for my boat. Nothing like the whoosh of a blower spooling up, watching the boost gauge climb and feeling a big boat surge forward in a hurry. I highly recommend it.
Like I said, it has been two seasons and I am now getting ready for a refresh. Keeping the Procharger and going bigger!

Thanks Bill.. Im glad to see that you still like it.. :)

Happy holidays..:) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations