PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Nascar race

BUIZILLA
11-17-2007, 09:11 AM
managed to get Garage Suite Concierge tickets for my family over the pit boxes for the weekend, pit/driver access, pit parking in the team/drivers/coach lot, pretty cool deal... :pimp:

just got a call that we also got backstage/onstage passes for the Speedvision Platform, so look for us on live TV tonight and tomorrow..

i'm outa here...

:convertib: :yes:

Lenny
11-18-2007, 09:56 PM
I have never seen NASCAR live and would love to someday. Jim, I can't think of a better venue than Homestead. Which way were you facing? Towards the Ocean or inland? Mind you, that is pretty much the same thing there anyway :rolleyes: ;)

BUIZILLA
11-19-2007, 07:02 AM
I actually have 3 good self explanatory pic's I tried to post, but the site won't let me... one would be shocking to some.. :eek!: :wink:

BUIZILLA
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
on second thought, one of these might incriminate me.... :cool!:

BUIZILLA
11-19-2007, 08:05 PM
I will say this....

Ford put on one helluva show and promo deal this weekend, they pulled out ALL stops for a drop dead promotion, absolutely first class

EVERYWHERE you looked was a Ford banner, shirt, truck, canopy name, flag, drink cup , hats, promo booth, free drinks... you name it, Ford trucks owned the track

the most moving, and I need to find a pic, was when they took 3 dually's in stars and stripes colors and pulled a GIGANTIC horizontal flag around the track in formation with the middle truck pulling the flag, it was truly a moving event, that brought people to their feet in thunderous applause

they then had at least 50 detailed Super Duty's hauling drivers and crews around, and cleanup and rescue.... every GM or Toyota truck owned by NASCAR was hidden in the 4th turn swale, even GM fire-rescue trucks, Ford's everywhere, even pulling people trams, hats off to them for an incredible display of patriotism and product recognition

if I can post the video I took, I will, it's well worth watching

if anybody thinks Toyota bought there way into NASCAR, they can forget that idea.. :yes:

DonziFreak
11-20-2007, 07:42 AM
I was at homestead this weekend, and i was right above the start/finish line, we have had those seats since the first race back in '99, back when it used to be the Penzoil 400, haha.....Ford really did do a great job, and they do the flag bit every year, but this year, the trucks had those patriotic colors on them and truly did look amazing, the best part of it was how they timed the trucks to pass the start/finish right as the F-16's flew by in formation! truly awsome!

But I need to stop being lazy and cheap and get some pit-passes next year! :yes: