PDA

View Full Version : Key West Worlds PICTURES

mphatc
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Enjoy!

Linda and I vacationed in the Keys for the past 10 days, and spent Wednesday and Friday in KW amongst other days . . but on these two days I took a ton of pics . . over the next few days I'll post some images . . let me know if you want more . .

Unfortunately no Donzis :confused:
Alot of beek boats . . aka Fountains

One old Magnum very cool!!!
an old Sutphen big and cool as well but no pics oops

The Budweiser Select . . . freaking fast as was the Miss Geico . . turbine powered!

"Green Light" a cat flipped in the tight turn 3-4 on Wednesday . no one hurt and was running again on Friday

"Reliable" the big cat flipped in turn 1 on Friday during the 1st lap, and was damaged and placed on the trailer . .

The Magnum, is "Pirate Racing"
Wazzup . . Wazzup Racing Engines, very fast boat !

The Bat Boat . . blew up in first race . . running a 377 Scrpion , boat looked very tired

Mario

steven s
11-11-2007, 08:16 PM
One old Magnum very cool!!!

We were in the wet pits saterday in our 27 magnum sedan We talked to the guys in the "pirates racing" magnum, it has a big block chevy with 600 hp. The guy said that the boat tops out at 78 mph. He also asked about our i/o to o/b conversion.

olredalert
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
------Mario,,,The boat that flipped wasnt Green Light but "Traffic Light". My buddy from here in St.Clair, Evil Ed Smith is the owner and wheel man. Not sure what happened, but I heard that he came back and did well the next day with absolutely no electronics whatsoever. I also know that the three of them are OK, which is a good thing as well!!!!..........Bill S

BUIZILLA
11-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Steven, Cliff and I were standing on the dock at A & B when you idled by and were taking those pic's you posted...

DonziChick
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
I know the girl Dawn aka RaceGirl that was in Traffic Light. She was everyone was fine. Shse was in the other boat (forget the name) that had the collision on the first lap on Saturday.

mphatc
11-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Bill,

I stand corrected, in my old age I get see only green lights and ignore traffic lights :boggled:

I'll add pictures to the Key West 2007 thread in the gallery.

Mario

BERTRAM BOY
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Steven, Cliff and I were standing on the dock at A & B when you idled by and were taking those pic's you posted...

Yup, We sure were. I even said to Jim " Hey look at the old Magnum....with outborards." Small world.

steven s
11-12-2007, 09:03 PM
So I guess Mr.Walt Disney was right when he came up with the ride "it's a Small world".