PDA

View Full Version : Debbie gets her deer!

Cuda
11-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Debbie went to Dixie County yesterday morning, for opening of gun season. I stayed home with the dogs. Her dad killed a 198 pound seven point before she got there yesterday. That's a huge deer in Florida.

This morning, I was sitting in my office, and my cell phone was ringing in the bathroom, where I charge it every night. I tried to open my door to catch the phone, when the damn doorknob fell off. I missed the call, but it was Debbie telling me she just got an eight point! I couldn't get her back on the phone, but she just now called and told me about it. They haven't weighed it yet, but her daddy guessed around 165, which is a big Florida deer. They just left the swamp, and she'll send me some pictures later.:cool:

catch 22
11-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT JOE'S DEER HUNTS, NO WONDER YOU LEFT HIM HOME WITH THE DOGS. :nilly::nilly::yes:

Cuda
11-11-2007, 07:35 PM
First picture is of daddy's deer yesterday, the next two are of Debbie's deer this morning. She said they saw 25 deer today, and 30 wild turkey yesterday.

catch 22
11-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Looks like a good two days up there. I can see by the RED TRUCK that everyone got home safe.

Donziweasel
11-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Cuda, tell Debbie congrats for me. What happened to your hogzilla?

Cuda
11-16-2007, 05:25 AM
Does deer go with grits???

Just a shor as grits is groceries.:)

I normaly don't like venison at all, but Debbie cooked some of the tenderloin last night, and it was off the chain! I went back for seconds, and anybody that know me knows I only eat a kiddie portion of anything.

Cuda
11-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Cuda, tell Debbie congrats for me. What happened to your hogzilla?
I didn't go, but Debbie's daughter saw him a couple weeks ago. Debbie saw where he had been rubbing his tusk on a sapling, and it was waist high!:eek!: