PDA

View Full Version : Last Tango is 59

Ed Donnelly
11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Mark; Just 364 more days until you become an official OLD FART
:happy_bi::happy_bi:.............Ed

gcarter
11-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Happy birthday Mark, relax....it's inevitable.:)

Last Tango
11-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks, guys!
I had a pretty good day. My wife got me a $20 gift Certificate for Hooters. Then three gals at work TOOK me to Hooters for lunch and the Hooters Girls sang Happy Bithday and gave me balloons and took my picture surrounded by them. I got lots of cards...
My wife then took me to dinner at Red Lobster (my choice) and I had a New York Strip and Rock Lobster Tail. Yum.
Quite a delicious day all around.

I have decided to revel in my last possible year of stretching the definition of Middle-aged. LOL!
Next year I begin a new decade. EWwwwww! A Decade in which I will become eligible for both Social Security and Medicare and will at some point retire.

But I'm still at Gold's Gym 3 nights a week, and Ballroom dancing the other weeknight (Friday is always "date night" for Nancy and me).

The Donzi is awesome although I'm REALLY interested in that new motor Harbormaster posted pictures of from Las Vegas. Don't need a motor, but hey, I have many things I don't need.

See all of you this coming year and several more!

McGary911
11-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Happy birthday Mark. I have a pretty good guess as to which Hooters will get your business :) Hope This is a great one.

From a fellow Scorpio.......