PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 26 ZX Good Fellas

mattd7
11-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Does any know the previous owner of a 1999 Donzi 26ZX with a New York reg I believe the boat name is good fellas it also says 550 ponies on the side. It was traded in to Passport marine in Norwalk CT for a Formula. I have a possible deal working on the boat and was looking for some info on the boat or possible to contact the owner. Is there any common probelms with this model anything to look for. I have heard about gelcoat cracks by the windshield anything else Thanks for anyhelp anyone can give.

Matt

LKSD
11-06-2007, 07:56 AM
They are a great boat as a whole.. There is little not to like about them. The windscreens did have some cracking issues on some boats, however other companies have had this issue as well. Usually it would be more proounced the "harder" one uses the boat. The other issues with the boat are they are usually not super fast out of the box, because of their size (beam & weight). However they do hold thier own on the water & dominate in rough stuff.. The steps make a big ride difference & also help with speed & fuel eficency. These boats run well with big power in them.. I and a few others can back that up..

If the ride is clean & in good shape & priced sensibly go for it.. :) Jamie / Lakeside