PDA

View Full Version : Poor man’s dream

needadonzi
11-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I’ve been spending too much time at Offshoreonly.com. I want a 32 Skater with twin, blown Merlin 540’s and a half dozen hot young ladies that look great wearing a teabag. I estimate that it all will cost me about $1M (including the divorce). But I don’t have a $M, so I’m thinking I’ll just throw a bigger cam in the 18 and get a new set of hooters for the wife.

pmreed
11-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I can't believe I spent my time reading this post. It wasn't worth it.

hardcrab
11-03-2007, 09:42 PM
I can't believe I spent my time reading this post. It wasn't worth it.
O.K. I won't read it. :wink:

tmdog
11-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Facing reality is tough sometimes. Bigger cam is a good idea and the other thing I hesitate to comment. Probably won't get to see either.:)

BUIZILLA
11-05-2007, 05:59 PM
which one would you use more?? :wink:

boxy
11-05-2007, 06:17 PM
The trick is to use them together .......

Trueser
11-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Made me crack up.

Thats what I call a stick in the eye!

p729lws
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Keep us posted on the new cans:cool:

Cuda
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
I’ve been spending too much time at Offshoreonly.com. I want a 32 Skater with twin, blown Merlin 540’s and a half dozen hot young ladies that look great wearing a teabag. I estimate that it all will cost me about $1M (including the divorce). But I don’t have a $M, so I’m thinking I’ll just throw a bigger cam in the 18 and get a new set of hooters for the wife.

You can save even more money, just get one hooter, and have it put on the side you sleep next to.

ChromeGorilla
11-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Keep us posted on the new cans:cool:

Yeah...keep us posted on the new cans....errr....cams......:tongue:

ChromeGorilla
11-06-2007, 05:47 AM
You can save even more money, just get one hooter, and have it put on the side you sleep next to.

LOL.....dats funny right there.

LKSD
11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Awww You guys make me proud.. I like how you think..... lol... :D Cans & cams go hand in hand :eek!:.. lol :D J

needadonzi
11-06-2007, 08:28 PM

I'm in luck! Wife doesn't want new hooters, looks like I'll able to afford that 383 after all.

f_inscreenname
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.supernova19.com/forumcw/Smileys/classic/lol.gif

TXDONZI
11-07-2007, 09:13 AM
It works better if you get it on the opposite side you sleep on so you can lay your head on the small one and hold the big one. As far as sizing can's and cam's..... I know most cam sites have hot lines you can call to give details of usage for sizing. I guess you would have to get in touch with a doc to find out how to size the can accordingly you would just have to provide all the different usages you may have in mind. I know on twin cam motors two different cams would cause an imbalance and terrible performance. I would guess can sizing would have the same issues in some performance application too.

On a side note...in some cases a set of new can's will get you closer to achieving that goal of getting that new boat and a variety of ornaments to decorate it with. I know it did in my case. It was the best money ever spent for the first 2 years. After that it was all down hill from there.

80'S-A-GOGO
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
I am laughing....funny---."new cans" were the stipulation of my recent acquisition of an 86 Z29 I was all for it --she needs them....and I needed her!(the boat) yes honey I need you too!