PDA

View Full Version : Now you see it................ now you don't!!!

gold-n-rod
10-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Girls don't.................

............ I guess not.

Of course, men in Speedos don't sell boats.............. right?

:bonk:

Formula Jr
10-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I didn't kill the thread.

guess I stepped in somethin.....

:wink:

gold-n-rod
10-25-2007, 10:27 PM
guess I stepped in somethin.....
:wink:
At least you weren't chewing on it................

Lenny
10-26-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't "get it" ???

gcarter
10-26-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't "get it" ???
It's a time zone thing.

boxy
10-26-2007, 07:37 AM
More like Time warp ......

roadtrip se
10-26-2007, 07:48 AM
a shovel with a longer handle next time? That hole was getting mighty deep...

Not sure about the poof... the discourse was not terribly uncivil and the topic was timely.

I guess we need to stick to carb rebuilds and vinyl upholstery...

Donziweasel
10-26-2007, 08:21 AM
hmmm..... never got to see the end. wasn't too bad last time i looked, just a fiesty conversation with different opinions.

Jraysray
10-26-2007, 09:28 AM
hmmm..... never got to see the end. wasn't too bad last time i looked, just a fiesty conversation with different opinions.

It was and I enjoyed it. Here is my babe at the wheel and yes she would say the exact same thing. As far as the stud in a Speedo next to her well, nothing like that here.

When she rides I drive, when I drive she yells slow down! Really, that thread was all over the board, no pun intended. Now did I violate something by posting this pic? She put the swim suit and I took the picture.

IMO Donzi.net is for everyone and their different opinions. Boating means different things to different people. I was disappointed to see this thread disappear. I will get Jeannette introduced to the board, one more female’s opinion certainly would not hurt.

Donziweasel
10-26-2007, 09:39 AM
i'm with ya, hell, my signature has boo boo in a bikini sitting somewhat provacatively on the front of the 16. just having fun, hope i didn't offend anyone.

thread must have gotten nasty, or carl is back.:eek!: just kidding carl.:)

gcarter
10-26-2007, 11:18 AM
More like Time warp ......
Boxy;
I'm just glad I can still do it! Whatever it is.:wink:
I'll never give up! Never Never Never!:)

Carl C
10-27-2007, 07:24 AM
i'm with ya, hell, my signature has boo boo in a bikini sitting somewhat provacatively on the front of the 16. just having fun, hope i didn't offend anyone.
thread must have gotten nasty, or carl is back.:eek!: just kidding carl.:) Watch it now; I'm lurking in the shadows. BTW I wear a speedo and it matches my boat.