PDA

View Full Version : aka... Captain Mike (miller)

Mark Albers
12-15-2002, 06:44 PM
Captain Mike wink

Thanks for gracing us with your presence at Lake George

http://www.donzi.net/photos/mike1.jpg

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-15-2002, 07:12 PM
All the photo's were great Mark, post more for us to enjoy.

Hey Mike, did you take a DONZI beach towel?

Bryan

Last Tango
12-15-2002, 07:23 PM
Mike brought his Sweet 16 which he debuted at the Factory Gathering in October. I found out that the power plant is very special...to find out what he has hiding in there, you have to dig a little.
(Hint: Try the Events section)

Mike,
Thanks for coming, and also an extra big thanks for the goodies you handed out. We always love to have you with us!
Mark

CrackerJack
12-15-2002, 07:25 PM
That is a tame shot, wish I could have gotten close to him on Saturday for an action shot.

Donzi Blackhawk
12-15-2002, 08:43 PM
Quick!!! Someone throw Mike a dock line! Holy Cow!

Bryant

Fish boy
12-15-2002, 10:02 PM
Mike,
thanks for joining us this weekend. It was a pleaseure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you at future gatherings.

Fish

harbormaster
12-16-2002, 08:26 AM
Hey wasn't that the purple boat with the Hard Rock Cafe logos that was tied up in the lake at Universal Studios? I heard that there were about 20 bags of rocks put in the engine compartment so that it would sit in the water correctly.

Speed-Racer
12-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Mike,

Thanks for the most exciting and scary ride of my life in a DONZI. I once thought about wearing a life jacket, when going across Lake George eek! I see how the bow rail was invented! If a DONZI doesn't break in that kind of rough then it's gonna be A-OK! What a way to break one in :D

As always with a DONZI, food, and water it was sure a good time with all the old and new SEA DOGS!

Thinking about a Sweet 16' V-8.... :rolleyes:

Greg K
12-16-2002, 03:08 PM
Noticed you have a hat on in the first picture...wonder where it ended up??? eek! eek!
Brad, how did you ever get away with that?
As always Mike..glad you could make it and great to see you...thanks for other trinkets as well.