PDA

View Full Version : Dayum..... here's a tugger for you!

gold-n-rod
10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.lingenfelter.com/1999LingenfelterSuburban605CID.htm

This is news to me: "Mercruiser EFI intake manifold designed by Lingenfelter in the 90's for Mercruiser."

This is the first land application I've seen for this manifold. Check out the twin MAFs.

Aside for the running boards (which I'd ****can before I even brought it home) this is a fine looking, sleeper-appearing tugger. Wish I had a spare $27.9K sitting unused. :yes:

Morgan's Cloud
10-24-2007, 06:59 AM
I don't know who's responsible for the OEM Merc 502 manifold/breather assy. but I recall seeing an ad. in the later 90's I believe for an aftemarket 502 manifold setup by Lingenfelter that claimed a significant HP boost for your Merc 502's .
I'm pretty sure it was in Powerboat Mag ...

olredalert
10-24-2007, 09:58 AM
--------A couple of racing buddies of mine with too much money from Ohio that owned a small GM dealer had John Ligenfelter build them one of these monsters. They used to tell me stories about it and we would always just end up laughing about the truck as it was just stupendously fast. They sold it quite awhile back and I lost track of where it went, but would buy one of these in a second if I could.......Bill S

Ranman
10-24-2007, 05:14 PM
A very interesting sleeper for sure. I call BS on the 4.3 sec 0-60 (at least on those tires).