PDA

View Full Version : Demon Carb Tuning

VetteLT193
10-23-2007, 02:37 PM
My brother's 22 is running rich, he has a new Demon carb that was put on with the new engine.

Anyone know where I can download a copy of the video that comes with the carb? I wrote BG but they didn't get back to me. I'm thinking it's gotta be online somewhere.

If it's not, does anyone have a link to instructions? I found some on their web site, but they are horrible.

BUIZILLA
10-23-2007, 02:57 PM
first of all, what carb # is it?? gotta start there first...

BG website has a tech breakdown of all the parts by carb number

mrfixxall
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
My brother's 22 is running rich, he has a new Demon carb that was put on with the new engine.
Anyone know where I can download a copy of the video that comes with the carb? I wrote BG but they didn't get back to me. I'm thinking it's gotta be online somewhere.
If it's not, does anyone have a link to instructions? I found some on their web site, but they are horrible.

Call demon and ask for scott, he is one of the guys in charge..

what buz said whats your set up?

Lenny
10-24-2007, 12:21 AM
EVEN AFTER I spent money, BG called me (yes, here in Canada) to make sure I was happy. I have not a single ill feeling around this Company. They act as we expect, and hold the Corporate values of old, that we all do.

It WORKS and I spend my money there. :)

smokediver
10-24-2007, 06:03 AM
1987 18 LE 350/270 Alpha SS ( 82mph GPS towing from Miami on the Interstate)
Jim .... did Lenny talk you out of the 18 ???

VetteLT193
10-24-2007, 06:50 AM
first of all, what carb # is it?? gotta start there first...
BG website has a tech breakdown of all the parts by carb number

I'll dig into it tonight to find out, it's been raining. I was hoping to tune it out for my brother before he picked the boat back up so it's tip top for him.

I found a lot of stuff on the BG site, but couldn't find tech stuff on the marine models. Although, I surely could have missed it.

thanks for everyone's help.