PDA

View Full Version : When is the next SEADOGS outing!!!!!:):)

Budmann
10-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey Mark... what is the schedule of events for this Winter. My tow rope is getting dried out!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes :

Cuda
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I think I might be starting to see daylight as far as work goes. It's picked up some, it will still take me a year to dig myself out of the hole I'm in. I could probably spring for a tank of gas in a couple weeks. I have not had any boat out one single time this entire year. :(

Jamesbon
10-17-2007, 07:18 PM
How about this weekend? Caladesi or Egmont or Shell Is. or Anna Maria or... ??? I have a spare tow rope too :wink: Call me 727 458 9721

Last Tango
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Budmann,
Try this link: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47564
Or you can just read a few threads down from this one and look at the thing straight out. LOL!

Actually, the next semi-official SEADOGs gathering is scheduled for the first weekend of December when we do the Toys for Tots Run out of Palatka with the Extreme Boats group, again.

However, I can't wait that long. I'm planning on going out for just a quick run this Sunday morning.

But I would really like to plan a run from Mayport to St. Augustine (about 30 miles each way). We can go outside if the weather is nice, and inside if the seabreeze is to much.

How hard would it be for folks to do this on Thanksgiving weekend?

Budmann
10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
23rd thru the 25th?? Hmmmmmmmmm... me likes the sound of that!!!! Sure hope my bro can bring the 35 and tow mw back, but I could really do St. Augustine.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

Last Tango
10-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Tentatively,
I will pick a motel nearby my home, in Jacksonville.
Folks can arrive on Friday evening at their pleasure. We can party at Hooters just up the road.
Saturday morning we have breakfast, then tow a few streets away for a photo op under the street sign "Donzi Way."
Then, tow to Mayport Marine at the ramp there.
We motor out past the Navy Base and then out into the Atlantic Ocean to test the waters. If nice, we run south together to the the Sea Bouy off St. Augustine inlet, motor into the inlet single file behind me because I have the chart, tie up at the City Marina (whom I will have called ahead of time and reserved the requisite number of slips), then we walk across the street to O.C. White's for lunch. On the return trip we do the ditch back to Mayport Marine.
Saturday evening we do dinner at Clark's Fish Camp.
Sunday we have breakfast, tow south to Crystal Cove marine (just north of Palatka), and run the St. Johns River a bit to flush out all that nasty ocean water in some fresh water. The St. Johns River does not have issues with the depth or level.

Budmann
10-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Sounds like a nice trip. Keep us up to date please.

Bud

ChromeGorilla
10-21-2007, 08:25 AM
So whats the word?....I want to do some boating.... I got some things goin on, but a mid week trip to St. A would be cool....:yes:

Wife has to work next weekend...but that hasn't stopped me before.... so maybe a saturday run......

post up if anyones gonna do it.....