PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE A CALENDER of what is up and when .. ???

Lenny
10-03-2007, 12:38 AM
What a GREAT IDEA... Post a "sticky graphic" of the year, drop a day at a time, make it editable, and show the folks what is ahead and what they can plan for.

:D

I have made a concious decision, yes Folks, sometimes I am concious, to make almost EVERY event after the New Year and I want to know when they are planned ,... ... so I can...

I think I am bringing a two Seater... :D ...

...and making some "New" contacts. :)

Last Tango
10-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Lenny,
Send a PM to Harbormaster and perhaps he will set you up at the moderator for such a calendar. Then you can use the posts in this section of the forum to fill that calendar.
I think trying to make every event is a seriously aggressive plan. The Donzi folks are a party animal bunch. Fill in your personal calendar with all the SEADOG events listed on one of the posts just below. See you in December for our Toys-for-Tots Poker Run. Happy to have you aboard for that event. LOL!

boxy
10-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Lenny, in my best Friendly Giant voice .... Look up, look way up :D
The calendar is there, all we need is for all the event organizers to fill it in.

edit below
----------------------------------------
Crap, the calendar doesn't go past 2006.
----------------------------------------

Lenny that's a great idea, I wish we had a drop down calendar that we could add events too ...... :D

Sorry, I feel like Rusty..

Lenny
10-03-2007, 08:04 PM
:) :) :)

So folks, enter your Events in the spaces for all to see. He has done the software till the end of 2010 :D